What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Picking brisket from my teeth - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
A few fingers of some high octane Irish whisky called The Knot. Surprisingly delicate, tastes a little like maple syrup.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Getting ready to go to Knightsbridge I feel like a help myself day...

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
only on weekends ..it's easier to get the glue out as they are ... the troubles of a working guy...nothing you should concern yourself with, I mean what're the hazzards on your work site ?? Some dudes pubes in your teeth ?? bah jahahahahah :ThumbsUp2:

Last edited:

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
Major hazards if you must know. My dad had a runaway with the asphalt roller on a steep hill last week and crashed split his scalp open.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Yikes ! if that's true I hope the jolly ole' fellas noggin heals well :Dazed: ..

How do you deal with the smell of Assphalt all day, that and Roofers ..a special breed of human being for that work . well you're still a penis hunter no fault of your Pops so good night

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
IMG_1837.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
The smell doesn't bother me so much but the heat get tougher every year. The crash banged him up pretty good but luckily no broken bones. This is his head after they stitched it.
View attachment 1842
Omg , Ollie keep an eye on him, head injury ain’t no joke.

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
View attachment 1842
For a worker bee that's a story and a badge to be worn proudly. If you live to tell the tale you're a hero.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Damn Oliver! Hope your dad heals ok. Doing that kind of work Im sure hes a tough fucker lol. My friend been doing asphalt for 31 years, hardest worker I know.

Top Bottom