Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
.. the excitement is real

ClutteredSneakyBuck-small.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I left work an hour early. I have dishes to wash and laundry to do. I've been sitting here the past 45 minutes drinking and smoking. I need another beer and while I'm up, I should get this party started.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I almost set the stove on fire. It's okay, got things under control. It's a little smoky in here, though. Opened the kitchen window and the upstairs bathroom window. That should get the air circulating.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
What the fuck do bald people know about 'Rock Master S and the dynamic 3' where'd you get the idea to post THAT song...don't fucking tell me you like that song .. ffs people like YOU are not supposed to know that shit.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
What the fuck do bald people know about 'Rock Master S and the dynamic 3' where'd you get the idea to post THAT song...don't fucking tell me you like that song .. ffs people like YOU are not supposed to know that shit.

Fuck you StankAss, mom raised me on Motown, stepdad 1 on classic rock, stepdad 2 on classic country. I honestly listen to all genres, music is my thing man, its never let me down, always there. I prefer happy upbeat music. My motto is "if its good its good, if its shit its shit".

Heres a Blazor fun fact, when I was a wee teen I wanted to be a mixing DJ lol.

Right now Im listening to Latino/Salsa/Polka music while making tacos and drinking Pecan whiskey. Cheers StankAss lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, I’m definitely NOT the typical run of the mill bottom feeding flame concubine swine. I’m quality forum owner bootay aka high class hoochie.... and I’m troll in nature... so there is that...

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got in from the park, pissing down with rain, got some stuff I want to see on Netflix so going to sit with my beautiful doggie snacking and being lazy...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go visit my Doctor -- - - - - - -

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Left work an hour early, again. I'm gonna put my wobbly boots on and finish off these ham hocks I got started yesterday. Gonna have a big ole pot of ham and green beans.

*it's Troegs Nugget Nectar season. That's the only beer I'm gonna drink until it's gone for the year.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just finished making my Lord of the Rings calendars. I designed, printed, scored, folded, stitched, trimmed, and drilled them myself. Made 10 so I could give some to friends. This is the third year I made them. I change the pictures, quotes, and dates each year.

I've been told I could sell them, but there would be tons of copyright infringement lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Gf's bday next week, about to do a print for her from her favorite movie, The Labyrinth.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Well I did all the design end at home, did all the printing/binding and such here at work. Total cost.... $0 :Cheers:

It's cool that your workplace lets you do that. I was sort of asking about cost of materials at work. How much does it actually cost them to let you make 10 calendars? Seeing as how you're underpaid, it's a nice gesture to let you play around and do something for your own purpose.

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard
Blazor, just curious whether you use Adobe Creative Suite or something like Serif Affinity for your design work? I assume you are doing the printing digitally.
I'm a printer myself and don't run across other printers often lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Well I did all the design end at home, did all the printing/binding and such here at work. Total cost.... $0 :Cheers:

It's cool that your workplace lets you do that. I was sort of asking about cost of materials at work. How much does it actually cost them to let you make 10 calendars? Seeing as how you're underpaid, it's a nice gesture to let you play around and do something for your own purpose.

I mean their cost is very low for materials and what not. Its a family place, and Im the redheaded stepchild (que Stinky to say Baldheaded stepchild lol). I do stuff for them all the time. Its rare I do things of my own. The calendars for one thing, and folks birthdays I like to do cards or something. If I wanna print something, usually its no problem.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor, just curious whether you use Adobe Creative Suite or something like Serif Affinity for your design work? I assume you are doing the printing digitally.
I'm a printer myself and don't run across other printers often lol

Hey you, I remember you!

I use CS4 at home, CS5 at work. We actually have a 5 color offset press for big run stuff, among a couple other Komoris, but for the short run stuff thats where I come in. I use a big Ricoh C751, plus an Impressia envelope press, for the digital printing.

Printing is a dying trade, good to know someone else still doing it as well :Cheers:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Just getting home from dinner at my favorite Japanese hibachi/sushi restaurant after a L O N G day of kicking names and taking a$$