What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
just rolling outta bed ,bloody cold in here, so I finally got to taking out my air conditioners...I'm officially swinging into winter mode...

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Had a ct this morning, filled with a dye that gives you a hot flash and feels like you peed your britches. Unfortunately I really had to pee, so....

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.
mmm yummy, mexican food !

They were just frozen beef and bean chimichangas lol, but still good. I had tacos twice last week lol. Homemade on Tuesday, and the local taco shop Saturday where I had 2 shrimp tacos, a fish taco, and tortilla chips with goat cheese dip, oh my gurd. That taco shop has a huge burrito, with french fries in it! Also has shrimp, steak, salsa and cheese sauce. So good.

Tacos are my favorite lol.

haha, mm so good but i need to get to know more abt it ..
I guess thats one good thing about hole in the wall joints, they are rare. Unlike franchises that taste like garbage. Like here, I can think of a few local joints that aint anywhere else that taste pretty good. I can also think of a few joints in Seattle that were real good, or hell, anywhere I go, some special dive in eatery just waiting around the corner. Its a risk a lot of times that usually pays off lol. But always better than a franchise.
some franchises like outback, golden coral and boston market r great
I've never ate at Botson Market, we dont have one around here, but I've heard good things about it. Outback I've never ate at either, but would like to. Golden Coral, aka the golden moo cow, fuck that place lol. All fat fuckers eating processed food. It just doesnt taste homey to me. We had a Ryans, which was like GC, and it was much better.

You might like the Homeplace here. All homemade goodness. Best fried chicken in town. And, its all you can eat lol. They keep bringing whatever you want to the table, fresh.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.
mmm yummy, mexican food !

They were just frozen beef and bean chimichangas lol, but still good. I had tacos twice last week lol. Homemade on Tuesday, and the local taco shop Saturday where I had 2 shrimp tacos, a fish taco, and tortilla chips with goat cheese dip, oh my gurd. That taco shop has a huge burrito, with french fries in it! Also has shrimp, steak, salsa and cheese sauce. So good.

Tacos are my favorite lol.

haha, mm so good but i need to get to know more abt it ..
I guess thats one good thing about hole in the wall joints, they are rare. Unlike franchises that taste like garbage. Like here, I can think of a few local joints that aint anywhere else that taste pretty good. I can also think of a few joints in Seattle that were real good, or hell, anywhere I go, some special dive in eatery just waiting around the corner. Its a risk a lot of times that usually pays off lol. But always better than a franchise.
like food from the wall? cool as munchie .. i prefer real baked, steamed, fried food.. as fresh as can be, but mexican food as genuine as can be... mmmmm .... :Perfecto:
Not an actual hole in the wall lol, its a term for a place thats tucked in somewhere you wouldnt normally find. This taco joint is connected to a gas station lol.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Back from nig nog land , no one even glanced at me as I sailed through customs.....now to unpack my bag LooooooooL...

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Welcome back Swampy :FuckYeah:.............right now 2nd cup of coffee and a glass of cranberry juice ..was out with The Chief a little while ago , it's mild so far..Hoping to drain and winterize the hot tub later today.
Pissing down with rain here lol,

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Waiting for my new dryer and fridge freezer, paid and booked a time slot for 2pm, 33 minutes late. I’m setting to dog on them !

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
Soaking in the tub and getting the ding go berry's soft so I can pull them off and play marbles later- - - - - - - -

Top Bottom