What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im drunk as fuck, and high as a kite lol. Full on homemade spaghetti. I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers bitches lo..
:Cheers:

Grimm!

I just watched a couple episides of Grimm lol.

What kind of trouble can we get into tonight!?

Im in that "fuck it!" mode lol.
we are playing tag shitpain is it lol
Oh you’ve surfaced or have you drank a pint of moonshine before your posted... You’re the guy with the big underbite yes?

I almost drank shine tonight lol. I chose bourbon, high proof lol. Ooops lo..

Bottle almost gone.
So new things are going on here in Canuckstan as of November 1st weve been able to purchase drinkable grain alcohol without having to apply for it .. Now Ive been doing my research and alcohol infusion with cannabis is really easy.. only prob is the goddamn price per litre ,see our government has never been to keen on letting its customers get discounts for bulk its broken down to price per volume unit making it over $100 a liter/quart and the difference with the infusion time for regular volume to over proof is huge, over 3 months for our legal cap 40% but only a week and change for grain..

So bro if you ever do decide to come down this neck of the woods see if you can bring some of that flavored moonshine
Yeah! Great

WHat! Moonshine is great lol. Drink with me Fucker!@ lol

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Im drunk as fuck, and high as a kite lol. Full on homemade spaghetti. I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers bitches lo..

Grimm!

Oh you’ve surfaced or have you drank a pint of moonshine before your posted... You’re the guy with the big underbite yes?

Bottle almost gone.
So new things are going on here in Canuckstan as of November 1st weve been able to purchase drinkable grain alcohol without having to apply for it .. Now Ive been doing my research and alcohol infusion with cannabis is really easy.. only prob is the goddamn price per litre ,see our government has never been to keen on letting its customers get discounts for bulk its broken down to price per volume unit making it over $100 a liter/quart and the difference with the infusion time for regular volume to over proof is huge, over 3 months for our legal cap 40% but only a week and change for grain..

So bro if you ever do decide to come down this neck of the woods see if you can bring some of that flavored moonshine
Yeah! Great

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
KqlO17v.png

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.

Yeah! Great

Unless its bathtub moonshine, then its as long as you dont go blind

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.

Yeah! Great

ill try i am allready going blind lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.

Yeah! Great

You know, I honestly live 30 minutes from the "Moonshine Capitol of the World".... FRanklin County. I bring the good shit lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.

Yeah! Great

ill try i am allready going blind lol

:Grin3::Cheers:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mmmmm coffee.

Picking up the lady later, we 6 years today. Prolly take her to this lil tea place to start the day. I made her a card to go with it, has a cup of tea on the front, and says "You are my cup of tea", and when you open it, I got a boy kitten in a tea cup, and a girl kitten in a tea cup, with a poem that says...

Wanna know whats special,
about honey and tea?
They go together perfectly,
Like you and me.

Yes, Blazor has a sweet side lol. Despite my drunken ramblings last night lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I just gave a butt load of squirrels peanut butter on some old bread ...it's pissing snow and the little snowy faces on the fuckers are to die for ..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Home from work, tired and sore. That place damn near killed me this weekend. Having a couple beers, smoking a bowl and wandering through my thoughts.

I'm gonna get a rack of babyback ribs ready to throw in the oven.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Drinking Chianti and making Pasta Sauce ... one of my BEST yet :Perfecto:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Home from work, tired and sore. That place damn near killed me this weekend. Having a couple beers, smoking a bowl and wandering through my thoughts.

I'm gonna get a rack of babyback ribs ready to throw in the oven.
'wander through my thoughts' introspective weed trips my fav (:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I just gave a butt load of squirrels peanut butter on some old bread ...it's pissing snow and the little snowy faces on the fuckers are to die for ..
That takes me back. I used to slather a fresh corn cob with peanut butter and jam it on a nail on a fence post. It took them forever to clean themselves up after dinner....

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Oh, I almost forgot... Chiefs won SB 54 ( no I ddn't.. I lit a leftover Roman candle. The police came by; fortunately a Chiefs fan).