What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Blazor i'mma drink one to you and all the rest here .. and all the people i love ..
beer.jpg

Right on!!! I'll be joining ya here in a couple hours!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

In the gutter pipe? Or do you have one of those built in home vacuums? lol ;)
yes a real home only becouse parole makes me use one lol

Damn thats messed up.

Yeah the thread is "what are you doing", and you said home, so initially I thought you were "doing your home" lol. Smack that back door one good time while you're at it lol ;)
my bad yer i just got home from work i should of said but was tyed

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
@Blazor i'mma drink one to you and all the rest here .. and all the people i love ..
beer.jpg

think about beer cans singing in your fridge when you come home ... asking to be drunk by a hard working person ... ice cold and as you crack it open you can hear the sparkles dance .. m m m ... thirsty yet? :D

@Blazor
for you SFW

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
beer.jpg

think about beer cans singing in your fridge when you come home ... asking to be drunk by a hard working person ... ice cold and as you crack it open you can hear the sparkles dance .. m m m ... thirsty yet? :D
have not had a drink for 20 yrs but stoped doing drugs 10 mths ago now clean feels like shit lol moneys good tho its my new drug

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

In the gutter pipe? Or do you have one of those built in home vacuums? lol ;)
yes a real home only becouse parole makes me use one lol

Damn thats messed up.

Yeah the thread is "what are you doing", and you said home, so initially I thought you were "doing your home" lol. Smack that back door one good time while you're at it lol ;)
my bad yer i just got home from work i should of said but was tyed

Hahaha you fine. Me and my gutter mind and all lol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
beer.jpg

have not had a drink for 20 yrs but stoped doing drugs 10 mths ago now clean feels like shit lol moneys good tho its my new drug
keep it like that, i am an ex user too .. from long ago, if you can stay clean and say no .. use that at your advantage .. do some cool hobbies with that money or spoil your babe if you have a gf or wife, female is better than any drugs and alcohol ..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
beer.jpg

keep it like that, i am an ex user too .. from long ago, if you can stay clean and say no .. use that at your advantage .. do some cool hobbies with that money or spoil your babe if you have a gf or wife, female is better than any drugs and alcohol ..
am trying

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Got some potato soup simmering, into some shitty box wine. The poodle had a poop, so he's good until I wake up at 03:00. If the Goddess doesn't fall off the toilet later I'm good for the night.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Im pretty wasted once again,im so proud.. but I got around 6hrs sleep breaking my insomnia.. maybe its time for celebration maybe its just because Im feeling deaths embrace and this may be fitting.. Bumped into an ol buddy that owed me money which was nice ended up filling his pockets and leaving him with barely enough to cover his bus fair..

I should be cutting my social media soon.. Wouldnt wanna pull a Shampiagn :Confused4::CocaComa:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Im pretty wasted once again,im so proud.. but I got around 6hrs sleep breaking my insomnia.. maybe its time for celebration maybe its just because Im feeling deaths embrace and this may be fitting.. Bumped into an ol buddy that owed me money which was nice ended up filling his pockets and leaving him with barely enough to cover his bus fair..

I should be cutting my social media soon.. Wouldnt wanna pull a Shampiagn :Confused4::CocaComa:
Right ok you got me, what is it? Am I being too rough?