What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Just because your reality is bent doesn’t mean mine is, do you want pointed to all your dead links? I mean just the other day you deleted a post of mine, I get notifications when you do it Einstein fs I thought “cheeky bastard”

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im drunk as fuck, and high as a kite lol. Full on homemade spaghetti. I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers bitches lo..

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im drunk as fuck, and high as a kite lol. Full on homemade spaghetti. I say WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers bitches lo..
:Cheers:

Grimm!

I just watched a couple episides of Grimm lol.

What kind of trouble can we get into tonight!?

Im in that "fuck it!" mode lol.

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grimm!

we are playing tag shitpain is it lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Grimm!

Watch out though Shampaigns being a pervert again, happens with those basement dwelling spider collectors

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Lol, aww, I like Shitpain lol. Cant we all play a driking game. Like evey time Shitfinger posts a shitty post, we take a shot. FUCK ww e be drunk in 10 minutes! hahaha.

BUT..... if its really has to be dogpile Shampain night, I can fire up my Photoshop lo.. Poor lad. DONT make me do it! lah he hlhol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Watch out though Shampaigns being a pervert again, happens with those basement dwelling spider collectors

Oh shit, what had he done now lol..

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimm!

Oh you’ve surfaced or have you drank a pint of moonshine before your posted... You’re the guy with the big underbite yes?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Grimm!

Lol, aww, I like Shitpain lol. Cant we all play a driking game. Like evey time Shitfinger posts a shitty post, we take a shot. FUCK ww e be drunk in 10 minutes! hahaha.

BUT..... if its really has to be dogpile Shampain night, I can fire up my Photoshop lo.. Poor lad. DONT make me do it! lah he hlhol.
Well Im about to eat some mushrooms and cure some depression,so I doubt it:LOL1:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Oh you’ve surfaced or have you drank a pint of moonshine before your posted... You’re the guy with the big underbite yes?

I almost drank shine tonight lol. I chose bourbon, high proof lol. Ooops lo..

Bottle almost gone.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Well Im about to eat some mushrooms and cure some depression,so I doubt it:LOL1:

Ah so jealous!!!!

Make it so my friend lol.

AccomplishedAbleDrake-small.gif

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimm!

ePf0v5w.gif

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Grimm!

no miss shampain

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimm!

no miss shampain
You haven’t the balls to post your face, I despise cowards like you

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.
So new things are going on here in Canuckstan as of November 1st weve been able to purchase drinkable grain alcohol without having to apply for it .. Now Ive been doing my research and alcohol infusion with cannabis is really easy.. only prob is the goddamn price per litre ,see our government has never been to keen on letting its customers get discounts for bulk its broken down to price per volume unit making it over $100 a liter/quart and the difference with the infusion time for regular volume to over proof is huge, over 3 months for our legal cap 40% but only a week and change for grain.

And you still have to filter out the plant losing alchol

So bro if you ever do decide to come down this neck of the woods see if you can bring some of that flavored moonshine

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.
So new things are going on here in Canuckstan as of November 1st weve been able to purchase drinkable grain alcohol without having to apply for it .. Now Ive been doing my research and alcohol infusion with cannabis is really easy.. only prob is the goddamn price per litre ,see our government has never been to keen on letting its customers get discounts for bulk its broken down to price per volume unit making it over $100 a liter/quart and the difference with the infusion time for regular volume to over proof is huge, over 3 months for our legal cap 40% but only a week and change for grain..

So bro if you ever do decide to come down this neck of the woods see if you can bring some of that flavored moonshine
Yeah! Great

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Grimm!

Bottle almost gone.
So new things are going on here in Canuckstan as of November 1st weve been able to purchase drinkable grain alcohol without having to apply for it .. Now Ive been doing my research and alcohol infusion with cannabis is really easy.. only prob is the goddamn price per litre ,see our government has never been to keen on letting its customers get discounts for bulk its broken down to price per volume unit making it over $100 a liter/quart and the difference with the infusion time for regular volume to over proof is huge, over 3 months for our legal cap 40% but only a week and change for grain..

Hahahaha, rioght on! We do some trading lol. You got the good, I bring the spirits lol. Then we feast and get fucked up lol.