What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

HELLFIRE

Dedicated Deviant
Happy Birthday, Blazor.. Enjoy your evening and if you're able, please post a picture :)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
:Excited1::Jammin::Excited1: HAPPY BIRTHDAY and don't get to smashed - - - - - - -:daFuq:

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
If someone is buying, Im drinking lol. I'll mostly get hammered this weekend :Cheers::SmokeBreak3:

xyzzy

Autodidact
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??
Pretty much just sitting here. The weekend is coming up (it's 55 minutes till midnight here now) so I'll be going to bed soon. In the meantime, I'm playing German techno on my headphones and checking my email.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Early Friday night for me I suppose,got blotto a little earlier then planned(11:20pm) Im at home after a pretty rambunctious day and realize for everyones best interest Ill limit my interweb activities instead of feel the shame of my drunken reject gobbledegook tomorrow

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Ughhh, thinking I overdid it with Nutella and PB sandwiches last night .. amd Muffins and licorice, Tootsie rolls sour patch candies ffs

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
I have leftover chuck roast and rice & beans.

Sitting and drinking and smoking. Thinking about how I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Trying again, unsuccessfully, to goad Dickface the yard cat with the hurt, swollen, maybe infected foot onto the porch so I can take it to the vet.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Rainy day out,so I started cleaning the place,bout time really..I get sidetracked pretty easy so its key to do it before that happens...

Top Bottom