What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
On the bus heading home, drank a bunch now im absolutly starved and none of the station got restaurants ..

Thats how I felt coming home after the Celtic Jam on Monday lol. Im sure I'll feel the same coming home tonight from the fiddle jam lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Celtic music is entertaining. NPR has a show on Sunday night after dark. I forget the name, but it's fun. A cool bluegrass show too.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a couple drinks and smoking a couple bowls before bed. Work has been frustrating the past 2 weeks.
let work be what work is.. it's doors are shut, yer at home .. chill and relax and think abt other dream or worries ..

coffee and cigar ..
It’s just that I haven’t been getting enough hours. Still enjoy my job an coworkers.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
drinking,smoking,eating,listening to music...

Same here, cept I was playing music too lol

vNA68z.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I am enjoying this. I may do it all night.

After dinner and a couple hours of 2 broke girllove the cleavage....

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was taking a hit off the bowl and started laughing. Whatever was in the bowl got blown out of it. LOL I'm pretty sure it was mostly ash but a little coal fell on my shirt. Thankfully, I brushed it off in time before it burnt a hole. Also, I'm wearing my Jimmie's Chicken Shack GET BAKED t-shirt.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
gonna go down and listen to Pinky Guaro for an hour or two. Not a big fan, but the lady who does the vocals is kinda hot. Later

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Finally back home 1:42 am pretty exhusted and hoping insomnia doesnt kick me in the teeth again tonight 4 days and 5-6 hours sleep total has me seeing trails,I know, I should just eat some shrooms and I would if id think itd help
smoke some weed and chill out ... i do that at times too when i feel alone and mad as a rabid dog .. or when not able to sleep and restless..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter