What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Drinking beer in the backyard and I'm soaking them up like a Shamwow. Every other minute,
"empty? again??"
Sheeeeeit.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Sun's about ready to wake up. The yard cats are fed... we now have 4 regular guests at Cafe Nous. Four pints down the hatch, last night's spaghetti sauce warming up for an omelette. Today I quit smoking. Gonna be a good day.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Been to the cinema to see maleficent 2. I was out buying scissors and saw it was showing so pooped in, I enjoyed it.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Sun's about ready to wake up. The yard cats are fed... we now have 4 regular guests at Cafe Nous. Four pints down the hatch, last night's spaghetti sauce warming up for an omelette. Today I quit smoking. Gonna be a good day.
Then not two hours later, you're talking about having a heart attack.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Satire, child. It's only a few thousand years old.

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Satire, child. It's only a few thousand years old.
I wasn't wishing it on you or anything, just that the irony of it would have been so typical of life. You cantankerous old fart.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Drinking beer and smoking weed after work. I think today was a good day.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Was thinking mixing with Americans online in spilling over into RL, I normally call people cunts and stuff like that, the other night I called someone a fucking motherfucker, didn’t sound right coming from me.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Laughing at my daughter , she stayed last night and I wanted to know wtf is going on, she didn’t look right, I said if someone’s bothering her you know I ain’t having that, then she described what happened to her in the night, it was sleep paralysis, not a ghost holding you down you soppy cow, it’s happened to me twice and I looked into it , so I knew what it was.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I'm on the porch tonight, a little pissed off at the Goddess and a lot pissed on Irish nectar.

This too shall pass.

Stinkyfinger

Dedicated Deviant
Shit is DONE and now it's my time...pouring a shot of Wisers and sparking a doob and wasting time here as though any O yoO's has anything interesting to spout.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I thought the birds were gone for the season, but along came a baby cardinal with fresh plumage. I guess I need to pull out the feed bag.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just got done practicing my fiddle during lunch for the Jam tonight. Gonna be a humdinger, its me birthday week, and I made Earthquake cake to take. Bound to get fun and rowdy when they all jacked up on sugar lol.

Btw, Earthquake cake is the cake that all my friends love, and ask for several times a year lol. Its basically an upside down German chocolate cake with cream cheese icing baked in. Crushed pecans on the bottom, coconut, German chocolate cake mix, then plops of homemade cream cheese icing all over. The cream cheese icing sinks in as the cake rises around it.

Top Bottom