What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
First I have a womb. Now I'm a cunt. You might be able to repair a pond filter, but you don't know shit about plumbing, eh?

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
First I have a womb. Now I'm a cunt. You might be able to repair a pond filter, but you don't know shit about plumbing, eh?
Listen...I know arithmetic...you give me a 68 and I owe you one okay!? :ThumbsUp2:

Breakfall

Factory Bastard
Hold on ...Maven!!!! Are you saying that you’re a bloke with a fucking chick’s name ffs!? Cunt...you better fucking pitch your gender before I bitch-slap you!

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I... I don't know what to say. Really, I'm at a loss here. You don't understand anatomy, or etymology, and you're probably going to kill your prized fish and put them in cans, trying to pass them off as yellowfin. Really, what's the point?

X

Factory Bastard
Hey you fake soldier BITCH .. stop crying all over the god dang place .. :LMAO:

haven't you healed yet ??

Scott

Factory Bastard
So uh, when's your heart gonna blow up? I know your teeth are already falling out :LMAO:

Scott

Factory Bastard

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Drinking and smoking myself into oblivion.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I could do without the shit that makes this board shit.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5 25 am, just got in after smoking myself sober lol .

X

Factory Bastard
Watching the big game nicely pickled ..TFC .VS The Seattle Sounders in 'Merica ..it's actually on ABC .

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Oh fuck me completely. Not another loss thank to useless defense. Swear to dog Imma burn my Chiefs jersey.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Green bay and Carolina 0-0

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Watching the big game nicely pickled ..TFC .VS The Seattle Sounders in 'Merica ..it's actually on ABC .
The problem I have with American soccer, er, football isn't that it's the most boring game... besides NASCAR... or gayest... besides pro rasslin....

It's because there are no actual Americans on the field. Even the white guys are from Milan or Dublin or Caracas. Show me one guy who was drafted from Mississippi State; then maybe I'll watch a scoreless whinefest for 2 hours, or until I pass out from boredom.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
Taking my car in the garage this morning, it does a funny vibrating thing sometimes when I turn, and I know it ain’t my arse so it must be the car !
loose nut behind the wheel - - - - - - -