What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My balls itch.

That's because you don't bathe. Fungus and organisms down there are probably having a party like the sea monkeys in the comic book.
4531754166_14e63d31cc_b.jpg

lol

I have a comic book with that ad in it!!!!!

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Man came to fix my sash window, I thought he was going to drop dead the way he was breathing. Definitely a chain smoker, bit disgusting coughing and rattling with phlegm, dirty cunt..

nazzibastard

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Well I’m almost drunkish again. Still no fucks given. Maks from RC came around my Facebook profile lol stupid fucks think I give a shit about them trying to troll me about my felony record ?? Nope
it is funny how thay try iggy thay just dont no be jental on them lol nar fuck it give them what thay have coming lol just saying
If Flaggler couldn’t bring my ass down nobody can.
i only just remembered yes flaggler is he still around and that female user alway geting banned i cannot remember her name
Him and Obnoxious Bitch are dead. She was his sock account. Flaggler died of rectal cancer it’s been confirmed.
yes thats the one .fuck died o well ,i think stinky has the same thing lol

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Feeling like hammered dog shit. Bad enough that I sent the Goddess on the daily errands. If she brings back a tall boy that would be nice. If she brings cigarettes that would suck.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just sitting here thinking Marven drinks to much and someday will have to pay the Piper - - - - - - -