What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Cut another load of campfire wood,should be nice and dry by next summer.:rightON:

115995719-3038276076221316-6860698179624610432-o.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why didn't you just cut a dead tree ffs you killed a perfectly good axEygen producing tree yeh PRICK (: !
You have something against Oxygin ??

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those are dead blow downs ya stupid cunt. Is English your second language or something?

Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...

• Agree!
Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Those are dead blow downs ya stupid cunt. Is English your second language or something?

Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...stick it on ignore I have ages ago..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
So you killed trees that had already suffered a stressful ' blow down' .. you're a real fucking jErk ..as for the Eguish thing ..I give up is Englush my second language ??

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Don’t get mad over that thing, I realised a while ago its more than a bit slow, some sort of learning difficulty , just go through the threads and look at everyone’s posts, then look at that’s posts, it quite obvious, now wait for the “ your old memes” to prove my point...

LMAO You still smarting you wonky toothed sap sucker :LMAO:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Rolling a doob
picking up the beer bottles from the backyard
watering the garden

X

xXx
Site Supporter
45 year old Apple tree fell on my shed yesserday ... cleaning and cutting and rebuilding (: THANK FUCK !!

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
About to do something rather stupid, one of those bad ideas but I really want to do it.

Going to stain my ex wife's new porch so she doesn't have to do it by herself.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The fucking backyard is uneven ...seem's after a few she leans . thinking one O these

6142UQvivFL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Been getting shit done! Jus grilled some burgers, and drinking whiskey lol.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Watching high court officers on telly, if you can’t pay they remove your stuff, jfc that’s horrible, I wonder if it’s in their contract that you have a be a colossal fat bastard to do that job..

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just been advising a neighbor who’s dogs been chucking up for 2 days, maybe it’s not a good idea to put hand sanitizer on his paws ! Ffs lol..

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Having a Modelo and hitting on a joint. Watching another pretty sunset

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Thinking of all the naughty little things I want to do to @SHAMPAIN
You're probably a guy lol

100% more balls than you.....thats 4 sure.....but no, I was born with a vagina and it shall stay that way. ;)
Whatever you say sir.

If it makes you more comfortable knowing that you're talking to a woman that has bigger balls than you and calling her a sir so that it doesn't ruin your alter ego......then so be it. I will be "your" sir....and you can be "my" little forum bitch.