What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Watched too many movies today. Time for a short walk and fresh air. Than back home and maybe call it an early night.

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
128027361_1004925973360166_3226964779156152814_o.jpg
me and momma like strongwine in a box

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Nursing a fuckin headache, I've not even drank for weeks ffs

I was drunk going to bed at 5:30 this morning, had to get up at 8 lol. Ugh. Hello coffee.
Did you put some rum in it or are you driving? :Grin3:

Lol, Im off today. I had to get up for the technician that came out to replace my windshield.

I was drinking shine last night. I think I drank a whole jar between the Apple Pie and the Cotton Candy one lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I was drunk going to bed at 5:30 this morning, had to get up at 8 lol. Ugh. Hello coffee.

Lol, Im off today. I had to get up for the technician that came out to replace my windshield.

I was drinking shine last night. I think I drank a whole jar between the Apple Pie and the Cotton Candy one lol.
Rums actually nice in coffee, same with whiskey:) I might have one over the weekend

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Rums actually nice in coffee, same with whiskey:) I might have one over the weekend

I've never done alcohol in coffee. That reminds me of the scene from Elf, where he puts "syrup" in his coffee hahaa.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I've never done alcohol in coffee. That reminds me of the scene from Elf, where he puts "syrup" in his coffee hahaa.
They're commonly known as either "Irish coffee" or a "hot toady" here :) whiskey and honey in the latter, supposedly good for a cold...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

They're commonly known as either "Irish coffee" or a "hot toady" here :) whiskey and honey in the latter, supposedly good for a cold...

Hot Toddy is usally made with tea I think. I've had one of those, yes it is good for a cold. The whiskey kills the germ, the honey coats the throat. I forget what the lemon and tea are for lol.

Irish coffee is what it is called with coffee yes. Maybe I'll try one one day this weekend.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Never put decorations up this early in my life, something to do, can’t have a tree cos shit bum will only swing on it, she swings on everything else...

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
To be clear to those that read my posts for whatever reason(s)... I am NOT one of them THEM. I am just posting and drinking whisky so my judgment and stuffs may get a lil impaired for the rest of the day...and night. If I do become one of them THEM send someone and make me just disappear kkk? I will update my will and add you:)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
My girl and I are bbq’ing in my backyard naked with a case of ice cold cider, some great music and a blow-up pool full of magnesium-rich water(Epsom salts) trying to conquer this relentless heatwave!!!
Cheers everyone!
:Cheers:

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
My girl and I are bbq’ing in my backyard naked with a case of ice cold cider, some great music and a blow-up pool full of magnesium-rich water(Epsom salts) trying to conquer this relentless heatwave!!!
Cheers everyone!

Amazing how your "girl" exists now but she never fucking mattered to you nigger a couple years ago. WhAT FUCKING Fake. She should kill you wannabe and your daughter for extra kicks nigger.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Cheers everyone!

Amazing how your "girl" exists now but she never fucking mattered to you nigger a couple years ago. WhAT FUCKING Fake. She should kill you wannabe and your daughter for extra kicks nigger.

Who are you trying to impress with this about-turn? The only difference over a couple years ago was my mother dying of cancer and me hitting the drink. And as a consequence, me venting online pissed as a cunt! By all means carry on trying to “troll” me fat boi, but you’re not making much of an impression. Some people here I consider friends. In a perfect world you and I could go toe-to-toe, because your recent beating didn’t seem to make much of a difference to your overall shitty and crude attitude. I would be doing you a favour knocking some sense into you... fuckwit!