What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Deciding if to go out or not, can’t be bothered to get changed and I look like shit warmed up.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Reading this tread and thinking about you sucking my big Johnson- - - - - -

chew the fat

Fluent In Sarcasm
Site Supporter
Been playing around with my desktop pc.

It's 10 years old > the video card is stuffed > the hard drive is stuffed.

It has a legal version of Word something or other on it and I keep it going in case I have to produce a document and look like I know what I'm doing.

I did something like 5 systems restore's and it came back to life.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
5 30am, I’m awake at stupid o’clock.
Same! Got in from work around 1am, beer, internet and excited about the football in 6 hours lol! I really need to hit the hay but I’m smokin...

Found some skunk in my bedside table, might do the trick, I’ll either go back to sleep, or be dancing up the hallway shouting “TUNE” again lol .

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sitting here, drinking beer and listening to the bugs sing. I woke up at 1:30 AM feeling disoriented after a hard, deep sleep with strange dreams. At one point, I woke up to red flashing lights that I thought were coming from the window and wondered what the fuck was going on. Turns out, it was the flashlight on my nightstand with an emergency flasher flashing because the batteries were going dead. I couldn't figure out how to turn it off or disable it, so I threw it under the bed (LOL) and went back to sleep.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

Hot Pockets are the meal of choice for Mods. Stick to that diet and you might get there some day.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I took an Uber to the beer store and back. Turned on the air conditioner because it feels 'stuffy' in here. Heating up buffalo chicken tendies in the oven and baked beans on the stove.

6bf.jpg

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Getting ready to go visit a(female) friend for dinner and then desert- - - - -

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's Monday night here. I've had a long day at work. The kids are in bed, I'm sat up in bed with a cup of tea and the laptop on a little table, perusing websites for entertainment, while waiting for the washer to finish so I can transfer the clothes to the dryer.