What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
Took 10 mg CBD oil and smoked a bowl, just sitting here now surfing the net and listening to music.
Just curious how well the cbd actually works for chronic pain, if that's what you take it for?
OT watching Monday night Football
Took 10 mg CBD oil and smoked a bowl, just sitting here now surfing the net and listening to music.
Just curious how well the cbd actually works for chronic pain, if that's what you take it for?
OT watching Monday night Football

Also interested.
It works well.

Reactions: Ice

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just me, my daughter and two mates had a smoke last night, just got up and ffs it looks like I’ve had a full on proper rave in here. Love the way everyone fucked off and left me to clean it up, wait till it’s their house next time, I’m going piss on the carpet !

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Also interested.

I'd say it's worth a try. It won't cure what ails you but it might help.

I have a bag of CBD gummies to experiment with when dealing with anxiety and I'm being overly cautious about it. I've only eaten three in the past couple or so weeks. The first time was when I woke up with only three hours of sleep and felt like I had no hope of getting any more before I had to be at work six hours later. It was a long enough time period to give it a shot and I got a couple more hours of sleep.

Second time was the night of my day off and I didn't feel like going to bed. Wednesdays are usually the first day of my workweek and I fucking hate them because I walk in there and see so much stupid and fucked up shit. It pisses me off to no end. I felt a little more relaxed that Wednesday morning. I was still pissed off but I wasn't in a rage or having a heart attack because I CAN'T FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT.

Third time was last Thursday. I was off work for the week because I have vacation time to use up. I was feeling out of sorts, so I ate a gummie. I felt like it sort of set me right and there were no side affects, which is something I've been worried about and the reason I've been cautious. I should have had one Sunday morning because I felt the same way. I told myself not to bother because my sports buddy was gonna be here and we were going to have a fun and relaxing day of football. I was right because I felt more comfortable with myself in his presence. I was wrong because it was raining and bad drivers become worse drivers when the slightest bit of weather is involved. He was driving and driving safely but the ride down the highway kind of freaked me out because of other cars on the road driving without their lights on and suddenly braking for no apparent reason. It made me another nervous wreck inside my head. I got over it but I really shouldn't have felt like that.

It's not something that I wanted to use on a daily basis but I have no qualms about it, now. I don't have chronic pain but I have varying aches and pains. I feel like it might help as a daily supplement, so I'm going to look into the oil drops. If the local shop can't keep it in stock, there are other reputable options on the internet.

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Also interested.

I have a bag of CBD gummies to experiment with when dealing with anxiety and I'm being overly cautious about it. I've only eaten three in the past couple or so weeks. The first time was when I woke up with only three hours of sleep and felt like I had no hope of getting any more before I had to be at work six hours later. It was a long enough time period to give it a shot and I got a couple more hours of sleep.

Second time was the night of my day off and I didn't feel like going to bed. Wednesdays are usually the first day of my workweek and I fucking hate them because I walk in there and see so much stupid and fucked up shit. It pisses me off to no end. I felt a little more relaxed that Wednesday morning. I was still pissed off but I wasn't in a rage or having a heart attack because I CAN'T FUCKING FIX THIS SHIT.

Third time was last Thursday. I was off work for the week because I have vacation time to use up. I was feeling out of sorts, so I ate a gummie. I felt like it sort of set me right and there were no side affects, which is something I've been worried about and the reason I've been cautious. I should have had one Sunday morning because I felt the same way. I told myself not to bother because my sports buddy was gonna be here and we were going to have a fun and relaxing day of football. I was right because I felt more comfortable with myself in his presence. I was wrong because it was raining and bad drivers become worse drivers when the slightest bit of weather is involved. He was driving and driving safely but the ride down the highway kind of freaked me out because of other cars on the road driving without their lights on and suddenly braking for no apparent reason. It made me another nervous wreck inside my head. I got over it but I really shouldn't have felt like that.

It's not something that I wanted to use on a daily basis but I have no qualms about it, now. I don't have chronic pain but I have varying aches and pains. I feel like it might help as a daily supplement, so I'm going to look into the oil drops. If the local shop can't keep it in stock, there are other reputable options on the internet.
I can hook you up with the site that I ordered my oil off of. A friend of a friend owns the company. They even have gummies, just no sour gummies. There is a limited variety of products but the price seems reasonable enough to me compared to others I've pricedand the product is good.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.

Also interested.

I can hook you up with the site that I ordered my oil off of. A friend of a friend owns the company. They even have gummies, just no sour gummies. There is a limited variety of products but the price seems reasonable enough to me compared to others I've pricedand the product is good.
Do the gummies have THC in them? or is purely CBD?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️

Also interested.

Purely CBD. The oil I bought has a tiny amount of THC in it, not enough to get you high but enough to make you fail a drug test if taken regularly.

FagglesMcGee

Forever forgotten.

Also interested.

Purely CBD. The oil I bought has a tiny amount of THC in it, not enough to get you high but enough to make you fail a drug test if taken regularly.
That's a bummer. I can't wait until THC is legal and available to everyone. As the occasional partaker in ethanol, THC munchies seem a lot less destructive than empty calories with food piled on top of it.

Incognito2u

Factory Bastard

Also interested.

Sure just send me the info and I'll check into it, Thanks

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Just trying this..
index.php

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Relaxing with a coffee after work. I've had people suggest CBD to me, but they haven't worked out the legalities of it in Australia, and how it relates to Driving While Influenced. Plus, with the weird reactions that I have to prescription medication, and even vitamin supplements, I'm not game to try anything else. It's not worth it if I react badly. I stick to what I know for chronic pain. Low doses of valium, codeine and ibuprofen, coupled with acupuncture and heat packs, and pacing myself.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
CBD and THC are vastly different, especially if you have anxiety. I can handle THC most the time but it brings out my pain. CBD do re snt seem to effect my pain, but it calms me. Mona, I don't think pure CBD would effect you negatively unless you e had bad reactions to other plants, it's the man made shit that fucks with me. THC in small doses could be very beneficial for you, just dont try stronger stuff till you know how you react.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Having a ginger tea waiting for the days onslaught to begin ...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Swamp-Duck, post: [/QUOTE]

So what did you do with it and did you cry?[/QUOTE]

It’s in the oven , and I wept like an old fuckup.[/QUOTE]

Are you going to eat it? I would never eat something I found dead unless I killed it- - - - - - -

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
CBD and THC are vastly different, especially if you have anxiety. I can handle THC most the time but it brings out my pain. CBD do re snt seem to effect my pain, but it calms me. Mona, I don't think pure CBD would effect you negatively unless you e had bad reactions to other plants, it's the man made shit that fucks with me. THC in small doses could be very beneficial for you, just dont try stronger stuff till you know how you react.

I react to certain vitamins directly from the food source, making me allergic to certain vegetables and fruits, so I do react to plants. And I have tried pot once in my life, by a boyfriend blowing the smoke into my mouth - once. I passed out for a few hours and slept it off. Hence my hesitance to try it. CBD oil isn't legal everywhere in Australia, and the rulings as to whether or not it can affect driving still haven't been made. I can't afford to take anything that prevents me from driving, as I can't get around without my car. So for now, I'll wait until the legalities are sorted out and then see what kind of reaction I have.

CorsetKat

Factory Feline
Site Supporter
I understand the hesitant feelings, fully.

For my just CBD has zero effect, almost. Many say they feel this or that positive way. Me, I got it and wolfed down a whole cartridge hoping to feel something, nada. I didn't get upset at things that would normally pass me the fuck off though. I then left it in my car to help with my rage at the incredible bad driving out here. It honestly didn't do much, so I stopped. Then my doc pointed out that most vape shit is so new no one knows the effects of the delivery system and started talking about the common chemicals in it. I was done at that point. I will get pure CBD edibles, but at this point I prefer the mix of CBD and THC.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Two little girls have been popping in to see the pidgin, had to tell them he died this morning, now I have to hold a funeral later when they come back, they said if he don’t have a funeral he won’t go to heaven ! What kind of crap are they still teaching kids these days ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Two little girls have been popping in to see the pidgin, had to tell them he died this morning, now I have to hold a funeral later when they come back, they said if he don’t have a funeral he won’t go to heaven ! What kind of crap are they still teaching kids these days ?
(: Don't worry about it .. you're a good human, you just put the biggest smile on my face, you're so cute

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ugh... I've been watching the committee votes for Judge Kavanaugh. It makes me HATE democraps more than I already did :D

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm wondering if Ms.Duck's arse would put me in the mood
Ugh... I've been watching the committee votes for Judge Kavanaugh. It makes me HATE democraps more than I already did :D
You know he kissded that girl (:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
The whole thing is just a game of chess and hate to think what the whole charade is costing the tax payers- - - - - -

Hate to think what the rest of the world is thinking about the USA!!

PS- I bet that cunt is a Democrap!!!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
The whole thing is just a game of chess and hate to think what the whole charade is costing the tax payers- - - - - -

Hate to think what the rest of the world is thinking about the USA!!

PS- I bet that cunt is a Democrap!!!
No man. I think Brett Kavanaugh is actually a Republican.