What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Making espresso and browsing this site….

My new dishwasher is being delivered today. Then football and Girl Scouts with the kiddos…. Making enchiladas for dinner and hopefully I can get everything ready for church and brunch tomorrow.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

My new dishwasher is being delivered today. Then football and Girl Scouts with the kiddos…. Making enchiladas for dinner and hopefully I can get everything ready for church and brunch tomorrow.

Good Morning Sweetie

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good Morning Sweetie

Good morning. Any good waves this morning?

Thinking about a muddy bike ride. Then a shower for me and my bike. Must have rained 3 inches last night.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Good Morning Sweetie

Good morning. Any good waves this morning?

Thinking about a muddy bike ride. Then a shower for me and my bike. Must have rained 3 inches last night.

That sounds fun. I need to get down to the beach for a long walk in the sand…. hopefully I can find the time this weekend.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Which brand of dishwasher did you go with? I went with Bosch and have been really happy with it. The Thor Kitchen stove I have been less happy with due to two burner ignition units going out in three years.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

GE the top control in stainless. Honestly, I just like how sleek it is.

Which brand of dishwasher did you go with? I went with Bosch and have been really happy with it. The Thor Kitchen stove I have been less happy with due to two burner ignition units going out in three years.

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was in my car about 3hrs ago... I started reversing into a parking spot and some boomer comes running in to block me... I said "Wtf are you doing?" and he says one of his friends is coming to park there... I told him you can't save spaces or block traffic so move your arse and I carried on parking up...

Cheeky fucker then calls me a bully and a cunt in front of my woman and 4 kids... I waited till he walked off, took my family inside then went back out and thumped the fuck out of him... Lucky I didn't notice the hammer left in my side door or I might have used it...

So right now I'm waiting to see if the police arrive...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Just got back from dropping my 16 year old off at her friends house an hour and a half away. She will be gone until tuesday.

My oldest is out in the same area with her girlfriend and they are all meeting up later to go to a Halloween party.

My kids and thier crews are total squares. So I'm not worried about anything. I'll probably be up all damn night anyway.

Just me and Squish tonight ♡♡♡♡ well me Squish and grandma. Daddy is hours away for work and spends most of the week on that side of town.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
They won’t let me in without one. It is tiresome.

And it's not even being done right. The cloth crap is ridiculous. People are just touching them. Touching stuff in the stores and then grabbing on masks is good way to GET sick. If not from covid....other crap like the cold and flu.

Out where I am masks are optional, even in school. Thankfully. Once the vaccine became available the masks stopped being a thing. There are signs that say "A face covering is required" but it really isnt lol. You only see a few people with masks on, and no one really cares if others do or dont.

If I was feeling sick and had to go out I would wear one.

Only 20% in my area wear them.... a few hundred dollar fine that could potentially hit 90k-100k in coming weeks and it's become a badge of honour.

I'm sure everybody has one in their pocket though.... for the muster/scramble...

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Enjoying a nice cup of coffee, a sweet mango and some raisin toast. Looks like another rainy day.

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Drinking vodka and getting ready to send texts I shouldn't be sending

Naughty boy....

Sitting on the sofa and enjoying a little TV. Something I rarely get to do.

Heyyyy now. Na nothing like that. Just volunteering to help a friend early in the morning tomorrow with some work. I'm gonna be pissed at myself come 6am....but this vodka just feels right lol

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

Naughty boy....

Heyyyy now. Na nothing like that. Just volunteering to help a friend early in the morning tomorrow with some work. I'm gonna be pissed at myself come 6am....but this vodka just feels right lol

Take it easy on that vodka. Might not hear the alarm clock in the morning, lol.

mastersplither

Factory Bastard

Naughty boy....

Take it easy on that vodka. Might not hear the alarm clock in the morning, lol.

I'm an asshole that sounds like some shit I would do

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good Morning. Having a nice cup of coffee and the sweetest pineapple. Wondering what to do today?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking at getting a new car, my 19 plate A3 is still great but it's that time again... Went to look at an A4 estate then got an add for this monster! Only in my dreams could I afford this fucker... Standard will more than do though...

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Being a lazy sloth for a while today. Been working my ass off lately. Either on the clock, in the gym, or sleeping. My bank account and chest keeps swelling up..but later today I'm going to pause the cause for much needed alcohol.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got back from a big shop in Liberia. I’m good for a week. Tam is full of Snowbirds, and driving anywhere is a nightmare

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Wandering through forums while I wait for my hair to air/fan dry. I actually have the day off work, and only have to go out later to take my son to his work shift. it's hot today, so sitting around with wet hair is actually quite nice.