What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Wandering through forums while I wait for my hair to air/fan dry. I actually have the day off work, and only have to go out later to take my son to his work shift. it's hot today, so sitting around with wet hair is actually quite nice.
How fucking riveting!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I had my wife's sister over with her husband and their two kids tonight. I got my seven year old niece with the old pull my finger trick and everyone got upset with me. Oh, well. The 11 year old and his 10 year old cousin thought it was great. On a side note everyone liked the tri tip, marinated then dry rubbed then smoked in our gravity smoker, and my mother in law made a nice asparagus dish and Spanish style rice.

Last edited:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I had my wife's sister over with her husband and their two kids tonight. I got my seven year old niece with the old pull my finger trick and everyone got upset with me. Oh, well. The 11 year old thought it was great. On a side note everyone like the tri tip, marinated then dry rubbed the smoked in our gravity smoker, and my mother in law made a nice asparagus and Spanish style rice.
My wife does the ol’ “pull my finger” joke…it never gets stale in this household. Lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Biding my time until a game I put a four-digit bet on. Currently listening to this winner:

It's good for an old punk band, they even infuse a piano in the above slowish song...

SSS
- Click it, it's not even three minutes long.

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How fucking riveting!

It says what are you doing right now, not what interesting things are you doing. If I was actually doing something interesting at the time, I wouldn't be here posting. And if I'd realised that you were still around, I probably wouldn't have bothered stopping by.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Coffee, and yes sweet Nicaraguan pineapple. Trying to imagine why it bugs Galli so much? I love it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm stuck at home waiting for a large area rug to be delivered. I tracked it online and the expected delivery was before 9 p.m, WTF? Sooo.. I'm giving myself a manicure, gonna bathe my dogs, drink coffee and perhaps photoshop some while waiting.. I'm elated that I don't work for 2 weeks !!!! Nothing big planned, just nice to relax and enjoy some downtime

mastersplither

Factory Bastard
Maybe around 3-4 hours of sleep. Now I'm wide awake watching useless YouTube videos. Been on an oatmeal diet and I haven't jerked off in weeks so I've been in a foul ass mood. Bout to mainline this coffee before a few hours in the house of pain.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Looking at swell reports. A new NW swell filling in this morning. High tide at 3. Gives me time to complete some chores around the house. A beautiful day here, high 80s

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Drinking microbrewed draught beer from an 8 pack I scored for under 10 bucks and feeling pretty fucking pleased with my hawk eyes over it....

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
uqLg11x.jpg