Site Supporter
giphy.gif
them fucking Samsungs have no goddamn aspect for us :SmokeBreak2:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
giphy.gif
them fucking Samsungs have no goddamn aspect for us :SmokeBreak2:

Telly in my bedroom was a Samsung , I turned it off one night and heard a loud crackling sound, I think that means the circuit boards gone. So what’s the best brand then ?

I have an older Samsung, I dont like the route that Samsung has been going lately. Damn spying machine.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
I brought in a new box of litter. Set it next to the front door. Asperger's Kitty promptly dropped a steamer next to it and tried to chew a hole in the box.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Listening to gunfire not too far away, Distinct acoustics, at least 3 weapons. No sirens, so maybe just Saturday night hijinks.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Just got back from buying a new TV the old one is only 2 years old and already taking a shit- - - - - -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OK got the new TV all hook up and not all that great for the price ($1400 + tax ) and should have just got the 1 for $900 but thinking KW should get one cause you can talk to it and it will answer back- - - - - - -

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Just got back from buying a new TV the old one is only 2 years old and already taking a shit- - - - - -
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

OK got the new TV all hook up and not all that great for the price ($1400 + tax ) and should have just got the 1 for $900 but thinking KW should get one cause you can talk to it and it will answer back- - - - - - -
If KW got one it would bully him into deep depression.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Getting my game face on..finding anything to procrastinate me from the things I need to do today.and my anxieties are working me over since I'm supposed to remain Marijuana free for a pain study I have to do Thursday morning..I'll never make it..hehe

Oh geez man, I feel for ya. Big time. Hell I just walked in from lunch lol :Stoned:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Getting my game face on..finding anything to procrastinate me from the things I need to do today.and my anxieties are working me over since I'm supposed to remain Marijuana free for a pain study I have to do Thursday morning..I'll never make it..hehe

Oh geez man, I feel for ya. Big time. Hell I just walked in from lunch lol :Stoned:

gotta couple spliffs already rolled..maybe after those..was already supposed to have stopped(1st day being monday) I'll just play it up that the pain was unbearable...lol

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

gotta couple spliffs already rolled..maybe after those..was already supposed to have stopped(1st day being monday) I'll just play it up that the pain was unbearable...lol

Lol right on!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m looking for a pup of the pit variety but fuck me theyre expensive here... I paid slightly more for my two Beagles
0U3FJH0.jpg

However I’m almost ready to get the black one on the bottom right, BRUCE! lol the price is eye watering though... I’m gonna have to max my credit card. Lmao
WoA4nBX.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Net surfing trying to cure boredom.

"The world is not in your books and maps, its out there." - Gandalf

I just got back from a fiddle jam at a local brewery. Had so much fun, danced, sang, and fiddled some lol. I just picked up the fiddle 2 1/2 months ago, but Im finally able to somewhat play along on some songs lol. Not much though.... yet.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im doing my damnest!

"Do or do not, there is no try" - Yoda

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I’m looking for a pup of the pit variety but fuck me theyre expensive here... I paid slightly more for my two Beagles
0U3FJH0.jpg

However I’m almost ready to get the black one on the bottom right, BRUCE! lol the price is eye watering though... I’m gonna have to max my credit card. Lmao
WoA4nBX.jpg

I know it will be a long drive, but make sure you go to the actual house yourself, if they want to meet you somewhere instead I’d forget it if I was you.go to the house and don’t just see the parents meet them pet them. Make sure them papers are real before parting with any cash.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got back from Belfast early this morning, I’m missing my little mate already, he followed me everywhere lol, tried to talk them into letting me bring him home, they was having none of it , don’t blame them lol.
latest

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
0U3FJH0.jpg

WoA4nBX.jpg

I know it will be a long drive, but make sure you go to the actual house yourself, if they want to meet you somewhere instead I’d forget it if I was you.go to the house and don’t just see the parents meet them pet them. Make sure them papers are real before parting with any cash.
It’s a lot of money and I could only afford to pay by card, I’m a little hesitant about it now... :/