What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I’m looking for a pup of the pit variety but fuck me theyre expensive here... I paid slightly more for my two Beagles
However I’m almost ready to get the black one on the bottom right, BRUCE! lol the price is eye watering though... I’m gonna have to max my credit card. Lmao

Wow that's about $3,900.00 USD and thinking you can get one here (USA) for top stock around $1500.00 why so much ?

PS-If you can't pay cash then you can't afford it !

PPS My dog is 1/2 Beagle and 1/2 Hot dog and cost $35.00 from the pound- - - - - - -

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching some rays..... I'd say it's Saturday, but every day is Saturday!

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I finished a chair, made from scrap 2×6, 2x4, and miscellaneous bits, all pressure treated. It must weigh 150#, and I can barely lift it into the truck.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
watching my firends band play their set
screaming broccoli :P

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
My dog was growling in the night, I sent him in every room, even out the back, no one there, fuck knows what that was all about.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The behemoth finally left.
Damn she is weird as fuck.
That settles it I'm never having sex again.
I've always had a thing for whales, and big women too. Dated a gal who was 6' 5" and 300 #. We could wear the same shoes. Gentle girl, but scary as fuck in bed.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
The behemoth finally left.
Damn she is weird as fuck.
That settles it I'm never having sex again.
I've always had a thing for whales, and big women too. Dated a gal who was 6' 5" and 300 #. We could wear the same shoes. Gentle girl, but scary as fuck in bed.
Yea this girl wasn't really that fat she was big and taller than me and she just laid there and acted strange while I did my business.
She told me that she knows I'll never talk to her again and she's used to guys doing that to her.
But I'd still talk to her if she wasn't so weird and negative. It's extremely off putting.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wondering when the internet will run out of pics from realgrimm posting them all lol