What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
So would I, but the Goddess would strike my genitals, which is a far cry from stroke, and that's why we're in this pickle....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dog was barking at the window, just caught some paki cunt leaning up againced my car with another one taking a picture, don’t fucking touch my motor you muzzy cunts, yeah send a pic home to your daddy and tell him you bought a 6 series BMW out of your fucking corner shop wages, come near my motor again I’ll let the dog deal with you, and it’s ok he’s had all his shots.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Now the nosy old cunt a few doors away I’d out trying to find out what all the shouting was about, so I told her too, go and stick your fucking Konk in someone else’s shit. I think I better go back to bed, this day ain’t started right at all.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Just got up an hour ago and had to piss so god damn bad. The Goddess was in the toidy, so I put on coffee. She had let loose a toxic tuna casserole fart and didn't light a match. I knew I should have peed outside.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It’s been so humid lately but it’s raining today , feel so much fresher, I couldn’t live in a hot country I’d fucking drop dead.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Just made fried chicken tenders, fried squash and zuchinni, roasted red garlic mashed taters, with a sweet heat sauce to dip the chicken in.

Two hours to make dinner on a Tuesday, remind me not to do that again lol. BUT, I WILL have to make this double dip recipe again lol.

Time to toke and play the fiddle! :SmokeBreak3:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got called downstairs by the dog, I thought the post had come or whatever, he wanted me to turn the fan on, oh yes your fucking majesty I’ll run up and down the stairs first thing in the morning, big fat sweaty bastard...

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You talking about your dog or your daddy ?

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Just got called downstairs by the dog, I thought the post had come or whatever, he wanted me to turn the fan on, oh yes your fucking majesty I’ll run up and down the stairs first thing in the morning, big fat sweaty bastard...

walking behind them while carrying their precious poop goes 2 their heads lol

X

xXx
Site Supporter
You talking about your dog or your daddy ?
that jokes so lame it needs crutches
Shut up Jeannie okay ...

giphy.gif

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

tenor.gif

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Can't be jeannie, you would've said 'has a big dick' ....btw I didn't get the iron lung joke...I don't smoke, or drink that filthy garbage called coffee, I'm a cardiovascular wonder (: I could fuck you for days, make you walk like trigger was just on you ...but you know I couldn't, you fuckin' UGLY

tenor.gif

Jenna-Marbles-Damn-Girl-Quote-Slow-Clap.gif

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

tenor.gif

Oh ugly lol, hay Jeanie buy some baboon make up it might change its mind lmfao.