What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Day off (finally) after 8 days in a row. Got up at 3 AM. Drinking beer and finishing off a bottle of tequila I bought a couple days ago. Reheating some leftovers because I know I'm soon going to be in hungry-mode.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Elite Bastards
Just rolled out of bed, late for me. It was after sunrise, and I always watch sunrise.

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Just got in with all my stolen goods, had a list of orders so waiting for them to pick up their stuff and pay me.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
Just got home from the day's grocery run. The Goddess wanted mac n cheese, the good shit, and the San Francisco treat... the really bad shit... and now it's time for a beer or six.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
Geez, what time zone are you in? It ain't even noon here yet.
Stouffers is the best mac and cheese...

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
Bout to mow my thick ass lawn and weed eat. It's bullshit when your hungover and it's your day off.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
I wish but I'm too tight to pay someone and besides everyone would call me lazy if I did.

MasterBlaster

Banned ~
Permanent Meltdown
I'm a retired reprobate but I don't start my 8 shots until 6 pm. My lil bro drank beer all day then boilermakers all night - he never saw 43.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards
I'm a retired reprobate but I don't start my 8 shots until 6 pm. My lil bro drank beer all day then boilermakers all night - he never saw 43.
Thank you for the admonition, but I have six decades under my belt, and my people historically kick off at 80.

Slainte!

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards

The best mac and cheese is homemade. And the best I ever made (that Im making next weekend) was smoked gouda mac and cheese, damn it was so good.

Damaged Maven

Elite Bastards

The best mac and cheese is homemade. And the best I ever made (that Im making next weekend) was smoked gouda mac and cheese, damn it was so good.
Try Costco from the deli. It will make your grandma cry.

Oliver Shagnasty

100% NIBBA
Elite Bastards
I'm just now getting to mow my lawn I had to go fix my parents ice maker. It's gonna be a long ol fuckin day.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Doing laundry, drinking beer, washed some dishes … about to cook-up some pork ribeye chops in the cast iron skillet. Maybe with broccoli and I have a pack of instant 'mashed' taters.

Top Bottom