What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
The Goddess is out doing dog knows what with her friend Mickey. Probably expensive, though she promised they were only going to the thrift store for an ashtray. She better not forget those all dressed chips.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
checking the Chief for ticks and picking out a cheap wine from the " gift rack " ...last minute holiday friend of a friend stock...oh so unpredictable ...:Sad:
Vintage-Thunderbird-Wine-Bottle-4-5-Quart.jpg

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
checking the Chief for ticks and picking out a cheap wine from the " gift rack " ...last minute holiday friend of a friend stock...oh so unpredictable ...:Sad:

Do they still sell that ? I ain’t seen that for years , that stuff used to fuck you up bad lol.

Oliver Shagnasty

Honky Tonk Nigger
Site Supporter
Got too hot working in the asphalt today and I've got a splitting headache and I'm supposed to help my brother move a piano tonight. FML

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

Do they still sell that ? I ain’t seen that for years , that stuff used to fuck you up bad lol.

I hear you an golden oldie ...lets not forget MD/20/20 and Boones Farm ...ever try Zima Beer , AWFUL ..headache in a bottle

10508806291486.png

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
White Port and lemon juice - - - - -Yak-very popular with black folks and Swamp Duck - - - - - - -

BlackDuck.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I hear you an golden oldie ...lets not forget MD/20/20 and Boones Farm ...ever try Zima Beer , AWFUL ..headache in a bottle

10508806291486.png

Dont forget St. Ides Special Brew! lol

They brought Zima back, but its not the same, was better back in the day. Use to stick a watermelon Jolly Rancher in the bottle and one in my mouth while drinking it lol.

Do you remember the Bigfoot pizza from Pizza Hut!?

Oh and what Im doing right now, just got back from the fiddle jam, and stuffing my face with a couple burgers and Doritos lol.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The corner of a fine bottle of bourbon... well, the finest I can afford, small batch 1792. As they say, it's 5:00 somewhere....

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Got back from the park and having a joint, found a package addressed to my dog lol, opened it, it’s a paddling pool ! I know who it’s from we was at her place and the kids had one in the garden and my dog loved it, I know him well enough and unfortunately I don’t think he will play with it, it didn’t come with kids to play with lol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
lol .. try it, in days of warmth he'll enjoy a plunge .. :Perfecto: try to drive him crazy with a garden hose and try to get him in there? like laserpointers on cats? :Drama Cat:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Just got back from Trader Joe's with a shitload of Chinese and some cheap, yet drinkable wine, also a six of bock that I'll regret. Love that store.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Debating ...wake and bake or HomeDepot trip ..
i wish my life was as simple as that ! i'm envious stinky lol
I do my best to keep it simple Rigor (: since my kids 17 years ago it's been a whirlwind, like everyday is on speed dial, work shit eat sleep take care of kids ...it's only since last year I threw my phone away put the brakes on life, kids are smart teenagers now and I'm doing a couple of things I actually like and the money seems to be following. ...

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
seems to be jolly for ya ... when i read the phrase i was thinking *i miss those times* i'm under observation and have a bracelet .. house arrest you could say .. 10 years now .. abt...
yeah i may do so too .. after my surgery .. breaking with phone for a while .. or internet if not just to say hi here over phone .. i hope to rest soon before life is going to be ok again, i hope ..