What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

Bastard Factory

Chairman of the Bored
Administrator
This is the third time you've reported a post of yours this week.

We do not delete post here...

Q1pkEmu.png

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Sitting here thinking this chair is so hard and has to go(I don't have enough meat on my ass)and need to go to a store and try them out and fuck this catalog shit !

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Sitting here thinking this chair is so hard and has to go(I don't have enough meat on my ass)and need to go to a store and try them out and fuck this catalog shit !

I too have a case of Noassatall lol. And people wonder why I stand so much!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
doing absolutely nothing .. smoking, music, coffee .. wanting to get fucked up with alcohol .. and sleep again .. :Bored3:

Alcohol helps me fall asleep, but then I toss after a few hours. I sleep better without alcohol.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
I too have a case of Noassatall lol. And people wonder why I stand so much![/QUOTE]
doing absolutely nothing .. smoking, music, coffee .. wanting to get fucked up with alcohol .. and sleep again .. :Bored3:

i have that too .. keep biting into life .. :)

Alcohol helps me fall asleep, but then I toss after a few hours. I sleep better without alcohol.

depends tho, i have to use natural tricks in my current situation .. but often alcohol.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
[QUOTE="Blazor, post: 75761, member:[/QUOTE]

Alcohol helps me fall asleep, but then I toss after a few hours. I sleep better without alcohol.[/QUOTE]

Back in the day I didn't fall asleep and wake up and was more of I would pass out and come to- - - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
i could use some pills though .. but i need to pee too much at night and they're dangerous in my hands ..

Do you pee the bed ? try not drinking anything at less 3 hours before sleep time or wear a diaper !

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
no i mean, it's dangerous when i'm woozy .. i dare to go over the limit ... for the buzz .. and when going to the toilet ..

giphy.gif

TheHaze

Site Supporter
no i mean, it's dangerous when i'm woozy .. i dare to go over the limit ... for the buzz .. and when going to the toilet ..

Do you pray to the toilet God and say I won't do it again ?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Beer and a spliff ... long day

... maybe a couple of Beers, kids cooked, might need the liquid courage (: lol

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
Beer and a spliff ... long day

... maybe a couple of Beers, kids cooked, might need the liquid courage (: lol
right o, i found a token ... i'mma smoke it for breakfast and beer too .. to start my day.. :Perfecto: :Stoned::Stoned: and counting down to 26th this month.. :fuckOFF:

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Amsterdam tattoo parlours are so much cheaper than London, been waiting for it to erupt in pus or some shit but it’s fine, just goes to show.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just got some pictures in a PM on another board, said I might be interested in posting them on here, well fuck you I know when I’m being baited lol, I will keep them till I find out who they are.