What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Used it for my pubes back in tha' day ... SlapChop is far superior though

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
just contemplating what delightful beverage to have , just got done with a short " honey dew " list...........decisions decisions decisions :Stoned:

f4e62a13aff1ca95897efe04871c03ef_medium.png
coctel_001.jpg
486617.jpg

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Went to the gun range today.
Walked 500 yards down range to put up target then walked back 500 to shoot. Walked 500 to check target then 500 back to shoot again. Then another 500 to retrieve target then 500 back.

Fuck now I need a nap.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Walked 500 yards down range to put up target then walked back 500 to shoot. Walked 500 to check target then 500 back to shoot again. Then another 500 to retrieve target then 500 back.

Fuck now I need a nap.

Don't you have a spotter scope ?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Fuck now I need a nap.

Don't you have a spotter scope ?

I might have one next Christmas. :ThumbsUp2::ThumbsUp2:

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

Fuck now I need a nap.
wish i had fun in life like that and be free .. all day another interrogation from casio (bin laden) to attacking the usa as clandestine mission from holland.. curious if i find weep webbers to hack ip's from holland ..

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
it is to see if i have online tappers on ip from the dutch military as they try to obfuscate information that isn't for them .. something about hacking we shall say .. ;)

't is very complicated but i'm under monitoring and such ... so offline shall be also online .. and something that needs to get settled or so .. some wrong doing for getting to it.

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
it is to see if i have online tappers on ip from the dutch military as they try to obfuscate information that isn't for them .. something about hacking we shall say .. ;)

While I'm glad you don't wear a little doily on your head, the whole blowin' Europe up thing isn't helpful for you.

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter

While I'm glad you don't wear a little doily on your head, the whole blowin' Europe up thing isn't helpful for you.

i know but pple that oughta know .. do know and they are in america and they know why .. so not afraid abt it .. torture and online crime in my direction and causing slander in my country to ruin my image as the "cali fire monster" aint very nice .. it upsets me thx to holland .. my life is ruined and trashed basically and fbi said it can't was in the news .. was accidently and such but never arson... so yeah it's due to upsetness .. don't be worried .. :)

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

i know but pple that oughta know .. do know and they are in america and they know why .. so not afraid abt it .. torture and online crime in my direction and causing slander in my country to ruin my image as the "cali fire monster" aint very nice .. it upsets me thx to holland .. my life is ruined and trashed basically and fbi said it can't was in the news .. was accidently and such but never arson... so yeah it's due to upsetness .. don't be worried .. :)

Yes but without elaborating on all of it looks odd; not exactly the type of thing one should casually mention "halfway", i.e.,

"While out to buy a loaf of bread today I was grabbed up by operatives who attempted to beat national security secrets out of me with a bag of oranges. Fortunately I escaped their clutches, got home and made a pastrami sandwich. That is all."

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
yeah .. i know .. lol .. drones are flying over my house .. they look like pastrami .. :Perfecto:

you seem to be a tad upset? :FU:

Reactions: X

Scott

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Not at all, I'm laughing. It's the internet, man, I can't take this shit seriously lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Drinking rum... jamming live Metallica... ready to P-A-R-T-Y

Should of joined me, about the time you posted this I was jammin' as well and feeling the same way lol. Was downing Nitro Porters at a local String band jam and fiddlin' with about 18 others playing various instruments too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Every time I put a lighter down it disappears, must be the lighter fairy, thieving Trollope...

Try putting it in your pocket - - - - -- -

Dont you know, women dont stick things in their pockets. I have never seen a woman use their pockets lol. If anything, most their stuff gets thrown in the bottomless pit, AKA their purse lol.

I also blame jean manufacturers, as they make womens jeans pockets very tiny.