What R U doing...... RIGHT NOW!!?

rigor79

missing siamese eyes.
Site Supporter
@Blazor
Happy belated birfday.
funny-happy-belated-birthday-4.jpg

enjoying coffee and a cigarette and some music ..

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I have leftover chuck roast and rice & beans.

Sitting and drinking and smoking. Thinking about how I don't want to go back to work tomorrow.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Home from work before noon. YAY, Me!

I checked most of the box scores yesterday evening and checked last night's game this morning before work. I'm going to try to get through a MMQB column before I pass out this afternoon.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Tonights game( Dolphins vs Steelers ) will be boring for sure - - - - - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Reaching for a shot of Wisers....fuck this Ikea shit is rough on the noggin'

X

xXx
Site Supporter
It's really caramely ... Just a shot here and there lol I love the taste and the calm that follows

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Damn y'all got me wanting a shot of tequila with these burritos lol. But I just ate them, and now Im on to leftover birthday cake lol. Fuck it, after the cake, the tequila lol.

mmm yummy, mexican food !

They were just frozen beef and bean chimichangas lol, but still good. I had tacos twice last week lol. Homemade on Tuesday, and the local taco shop Saturday where I had 2 shrimp tacos, a fish taco, and tortilla chips with goat cheese dip, oh my gurd. That taco shop has a huge burrito, with french fries in it! Also has shrimp, steak, salsa and cheese sauce. So good.

Tacos are my favorite lol.

61YFs01MIaL._SY450_.jpg

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
it's a beautiful Saturday morning. i'm watching the 10 week old kitten i got over the weekend continue to tear my house apart.. Came home to all the napkins i had in the holder on the kitchen table on the floor half torn to shreds.:Wow3: i have my music 90's pop music on and the windows open. i hear buses and honking horns coming from the street below.

i also have my 2nd pepperoni Hot Pocket in the oven and I'm ready to surf the net.

So what ru doing right now other than just sitting there??

You need to fuck your anus!