Site Supporter ☠️
loool oh wowee
tumblr_mv1841j8so1rk0k2jo1_500.gifv

373y65.jpg
look at stinky tap that bell - uh uh uh......:WaitWhat:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Hell Im in a good mood, cheers to all the Bastards, including Stinky lol.

:Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers::Cheers:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
He must of pulled his dick out of your ass, if he had to hose the room down lol.

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
Xanax made me fall asleep. It’s popular with all the stupid young people around here. They call them “ xany bars “

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Xanax made me fall asleep. It’s popular with all the stupid young people around here. They call them “ xany bars “

I dont do that shit, shit makes me pass out too. I'll take a toke and shot of something in a glass, go all night lol :Jammin:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I dont do that shit, shit makes me pass out too. I'll take a toke and shot of something in a glass, go all night lol :Jammin:

they prescribed it to me when I fractured my ankle. I ended up tossing it cuz it sucked

Good for you, hell all ya needed was some pain meds. Xanax is just stress medicine, but it aint natural, changes people. Stick to the herb :SmokeBreak3:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And when I say good for you, I mean for tossing the Zs lol, not breaking your ankle lol. Damn that sucks. Hope you heal quickly!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And when I say good for you, I mean for tossing the Zs lol, not breaking your ankle lol. Damn that sucks. Hope you heal quickly!

That was back in 2015. I stopped being a klutz once I started hitting the gym daily. Weird but true

Lol right on! Nah, working out helps with stamina, you right. Soon you will have the reflexes of a spider monkey! lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

they prescribed it to me when I fractured my ankle. I ended up tossing it cuz it sucked
u break an ankle and he prescribes a sedative lol

I didn’t understand it either. Motrin or Tylenol with codeine works for pain. Xanax just knocked me out.

They prescribed me Oxycodone after I had a baby. I didn’t even pick it up from the pharmacy. I’d rather die than try that crap.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

I didn’t understand it either. Motrin or Tylenol with codeine works for pain. Xanax just knocked me out.

They prescribed me Oxycodone after I had a baby. I didn’t even pick it up from the pharmacy. I’d rather die than try that crap.

Oxy is a fast creeping poison. You did well refusing it.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
wow dont nurse with that in your system

they r stingy with pain meds these days. my friend had an accident during the summer and they tried 2 discharge her with 'take tylenol and call us if its not good enough'

she knew better, demanded vicodin and got them :)

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Im off to bed, y'all watch Stinky around the ladies, I hear he has a pocket full of roofies lol. And make sure Shampain gets an Uber home lol.

Dont let your meat loaf!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I’ll pm you my address, send me the pills

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
We dont have Xanax in Canada

I took a couple of Xanax once and had to go back to work and see one of my bosses in the 90's. Her Senior HS daughter was there. We flirted at the front desk for ages. They had to verbally separate us. She was very hot though and I was like 4-5 years older than her. Don't blame the mother... Xanax is like panty melter...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Drinking coffee, designing a logo for a café that has a tea cup in it.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
TheGoddess gave me a handful of xanax when I went on the Ford sea trials. I ate 2 after I checked in, and I wandered around the hangar deck with my backpack for an hour or so. I came across the Brookman twins... one the apprentice school director, the other a couple pay grades above me... and lost it. They both knew me, but I had no clue they were 2 different guys. I looked at one face, then the other identical face, smiled and called them both Dave.

I love Zanax.