What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Being a low key closet metal head, this video of Metallica playing to the largest Red State In Putin's America, has a good beat and is easy to jump around too.

You cant be a "low key closet metal head". You embrace that shit proudly.

Isnt it great how bad ass Metalica makes something like going to bed sound? "Eeeexxxiiittt light!" Lol. I've channeled this song many times putting my kids to bed when they were little lol.

Then I'd wake them up with "With Whom the Bell Tolls".

We definitely need to make metal great again.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My 16 year old has started taking a strong liking to the music I grew up on. So shes gotten into my husband's old CD book and has been on a Nirvana, STP, SoundGarden and Alice in Chains kick. It's awesome.

I always forget how much I love this song until I hear it again.

We went from this.....to WAP. We should kill ourselves with fire.

oldslowandugly

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

When I was stationed in Germany, this is one of the few new 8-tracks we had. We played it to death. Thanks!!!

I recently rebought the album in vinyl, it’s a classic! :ThumbsUp1:

You guys are killin me here with this album! Many German beers met their fate before the mighty Kashmir. And some blonde lebanese hashish, and some tripsez. Good thing the Cold War didn't get hot. We were too partied out.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I forgot about this angsty as fuck song until I suddenly had it in my head this morning as I was cooking breakfast

"Much like masticating!" Lol

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I forgot about this angsty as fuck song until I suddenly had it in my head this morning as I was cooking breakfast

"Much like masticating!" Lol

i love how his neck vein pops out here - like he feels the rage >:-/