What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Reminiscent of so many beautiful sunrises in a field with 10,000 other 'friends' who'd danced all night and were just touching back on planet Eart.

Good times.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My grandma loved Sinatra and Dean Martin so I grew up listening to it. It helped develop my romantic side(I do have one lol)

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
NIN did this way better as well.

Unpopular opinion confession.....I've never liked Queen at all. This has always been NINs song to me :D

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I was never a big Queen fan. It just didn't seem to fit with the rest of the Rock genre which I liked and I couldn't understand why.

Later when it became apparent that they were producing Rock with a slightly gay twist I understood their personality a little bit more.

Remembering this was Queen at a low ebb with dismal sales and just about to lose their contract. They certainly pulled this one out of the bag and turned their careers around.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I've always felt Queen was one of the most over rated bands ever next to Nirvana.

Not to say they were good at all.....just over rated AF and very, commercially.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
I've always felt Queen was one of the most over rated bands ever next to Nirvana.

You really don't like Nirvana do you hun?

I'm surprised as their music seems to slot in with a lot of other stuff you like.

Plus, of course, Kurt was as fucked in the head in a similar fashion to we are.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

You really don't like Nirvana do you hun?

I'm surprised as their music seems to slot in with a lot of other stuff you like.

Plus, of course, Kurt was as fucked in the head in a similar fashion to we are.

I do actually like Niravan. And Lithium is a great song. And being a teen in the 90s wouldnt have been the same without the grunge phase.

HOWEVER.....I DO feel Nirvana was over rated and there were great bands.. like Alice in Chains, and even Tool...that didnt really get as much praise as Nirvana.

That's jmho though. I definately dig Nirvana I just think they were a bit OVER rated.

I'll typically toss on STP before Nirvana. I find it a bit more relatable.