What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

sweet tea

those who fear, are lost
Site Supporter
My playlist has begun, lol.
I love that song, gonna listen too it again.

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned
Remember this song from Dumb and Dumber. I always liked this song. The lyrics leave a bit to be desired, but the riff is really cool for any guitar liking peoples.

Oh, and this version reminds me of Bastard Factory's own Dumb and Dumber, Mr. Admin and Sir Holliday:

Love the Necktie Second albumn. Still have the vinyl.

Here's a goodun for ya.

Then there's 4th of July and Northern Bound Train. All good stuff.

PS: I wouldn't know about movies like Dumb and Dumber since they are made only for the dumb and dumbest of viewers.
No - I only go for the very best and bestest in cinema as you probably know.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Remember this song from Dumb and Dumber. I always liked this song. The lyrics leave a bit to be desired, but the riff is really cool for any guitar liking peoples.

Oh, and this version reminds me of Bastard Factory's own Dumb and Dumber, Mr. Admin and Sir Holliday:

Here's a goodun for ya.

PS: I wouldn't know about movies like Dumb and Dumber since they are made only for the dumb and dumbest of viewers.

Nice picks! Here's my favorite cover of an old John Prine classic. Tedeschi Trucks Band is playing here this summer in beautiful downtown Aurora at the fabulous new Riverside complex. I hope to attend and hope they play this song.

Coincidentally, the next town down river from Aurora is Montgomery.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

1Holliday1

Banned
Banned

Here's a goodun for ya.

Nice picks! Here's my favorite cover of an old John Prine classic. Tedeschi Trucks Band is playing here this summer in beautiful downtown Aurora at the fabulous new Riverside complex. I hope to attend and hope they play this song.

.Yeah - she's hot
but I've always considered him a bore.
.She might have done better - in the right place, the right time.

You gonna cover the Dead
. you best learn to play your guitar.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam

Here's a goodun for ya.

.Yeah - she's hot
but I've always considered him a bore.
.She might have done better - in the right place, the right time.

You gonna cover the Dead
. you best learn to play your guitar.

He plays it well in that rendition, I think. I saw the Dead five times, and even they weren't always as tight as they could have been.

Not every performance has to be the greatest.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
This is what I am listening to right now.

After she's done and I finish this bowl, I'm off to my sweet repose which will come after a spate of reading to make my eyes tired. Presently I'm reading a cheap sci fi novel, it's formula but entertaining none the less and I should finish it tonight. I have a number of other reading delves already in my reading que.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I am deeply in love with Mark Knopfler. If I could have one no-guilt fuck with anyone in the world, it would be him. Now, Sting is a beautiful man and a brilliant musician, but the depth Knopfler takes his music to astounds me in ways that are indescribable and unmatched. Give me two hours with him. Please.

If I can't do Mark, then my next-door neighbor will be second best.

Just fuckin sayin.