What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter

Been to all 3 of his properties in the late 80s, he never came to the door it was always his wife or sun and daughter. He values his privacy. Unlike someone like Roger Daltrey who I had many good conversations with when visiting his house. doing high end deliveries, gilt framed paintings 8ft by 12 ft etc.
In fact those 2 above and Bob Hoskins and Paul McCartney lived in a number of villages no more than 5 miles apart in Sussex with a number of other celebs.

Roxy Music Sucks though, genesis a bit better.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Been to all 3 of his properties in the late 80s, he never came to the door it was always his wife or sun and daughter. He values his privacy. Unlike someone like Roger Daltrey who I had many good conversations with when visiting his house. doing high end deliveries, gilt framed paintings 8ft by 12 ft etc.
In fact those 2 above and Bob Hoskins and Paul McCartney lived in a number of villages no more than 5 miles apart in Sussex with a number of other celebs.

Roxy Music Sucks though, genesis a bit better.

My mate lives in Cheshire and you can't spit without hitting a Premier League star at his gaff