What R U Listening 2!? ♫ ♪

Oliver Shagnasty

Dangerously romantic
Elite Bastards

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
If I like a song then I like it no matter who the artist.Could be an oldie from Johnny Horton or the Beatles or Cher or Queen or MC Hammer or ELO... LOL

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
Years ago my then young son borrowed my truck one night. The next day I jumped in the truck and this song was playing on the radio. I said....yeah I like that..

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
True story.. Back in 1992 I bought a new Harley FXSTC, loved that bike I tell ya.
Anyway the next summer I went on a solo road trip all the way down to Tombstone Arizona just because I wanted to see the old OK corral. It was ok but once you seen it there was no need to see it again.
So I headed back north to Canuckistan and by now the heat (105F+ was starting to take a toll on this canuck.
Stopped at a little diner in Fallon Nevada.I grabbed the glass of water and glug glug glug I coundn't drink it fast enough, that's how hot and dehydrated I was.
So now I'm not really having fun anymore and just want to get home.

Then this song comes over the diner speakers and I really had to lol and it put a smile on my face since I really was a 1000 miles from nowhere.:ThumbsUp2:

Ice

Dedicated Deviant
True story.. Back in 1992 I bought a new Harley FXSTC, loved that bike I tell ya.
Anyway the next summer I went on a solo road trip all the way down to Tombstone Arizona just because I wanted to see the old OK corral. It was ok but once you seen it there was no need to see it again.
So I headed back north to Canuckistan and by now the heat (105F+ was starting to take a toll on this canuck.
Stopped at a little diner in Fallon Nevada.I grabbed the glass of water and glug glug glug I coundn't drink it fast enough, that's how hot and dehydrated I was.
So now I'm not really having fun anymore and just want to get home.

Then this song comes over the diner speakers and I really had to lol and it put a smile on my face since I really was a 1000 miles from nowhere.:ThumbsUp2:

Found a pic of the old bike.Nevermind the snow or the old fucker with the bike..:LOL1:

Top Bottom