What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

As you remember I sat across the street from Ipanema Beach as a young squid guzzling Brahma Chop eating scarfing strange but yummy pizza's and buying chiclets from one youngster and giving them to one without chiclets. we weren't sure later but we think we bought the packets of chiclets several times over, we had a great time, and tried not to pay attention to the Indians sleeping in the doorways and alleyways, Just like we have in America today.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

As you remember I sat across the street from Ipanema Beach as a young squid guzzling Brahma Chop eating scarfing strange but yummy pizza's and buying chiclets from one youngster and giving them to one without chiclets. we weren't sure later but we think we bought the packets of chiclets several times over, we had a great time, and tried not to pay attention to the Indians sleeping in the doorways and alleyways, Just like we have in America today.

On these extensive and wild Al Gore's Interwebz, I've seen a few reports like that one

Gringos that come down here with some dollars in their pockets and watch in surprise how the less fortunate ones living in countries like mine, if lucky, will have the chance to storm people with those precious bills in their pockets.

I know the feeling all too well, something that's just not that important in your life making a huuuuge difference in someone's else existence.

Admin.

All that glitters, is not gold.
Site Supporter ☠️

On these extensive and wild Al Gore's Interwebz, I've seen a few reports like that one

Gringos that come down here with some dollars in their pockets and watch in surprise how the less fortunate ones living in countries like mine, if lucky, will have the chance to storm people with those precious bills in their pockets.

I know the feeling all too well, something that's just not that important in your life making a huuuuge difference in someone's else existence.

We were all young dumb American's that for most of us and had never witnessed "the poor's" , but we Norte Americano's know that problem now.