What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
True story.. Back in 1992 I bought a new Harley FXSTC, loved that bike I tell ya.
Anyway the next summer I went on a solo road trip all the way down to Tombstone Arizona just because I wanted to see the old OK corral. It was ok but once you seen it there was no need to see it again.
So I headed back north to Canuckistan and by now the heat (105F+ was starting to take a toll on this canuck.
Stopped at a little diner in Fallon Nevada.I grabbed the glass of water and glug glug glug I coundn't drink it fast enough, that's how hot and dehydrated I was.
So now I'm not really having fun anymore and just want to get home.

Then this song comes over the diner speakers and I really had to lol and it put a smile on my face since I really was a 1000 miles from nowhere.:ThumbsUp2:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
True story.. Back in 1992 I bought a new Harley FXSTC, loved that bike I tell ya.
Anyway the next summer I went on a solo road trip all the way down to Tombstone Arizona just because I wanted to see the old OK corral. It was ok but once you seen it there was no need to see it again.
So I headed back north to Canuckistan and by now the heat (105F+ was starting to take a toll on this canuck.
Stopped at a little diner in Fallon Nevada.I grabbed the glass of water and glug glug glug I coundn't drink it fast enough, that's how hot and dehydrated I was.
So now I'm not really having fun anymore and just want to get home.

Then this song comes over the diner speakers and I really had to lol and it put a smile on my face since I really was a 1000 miles from nowhere.:ThumbsUp2:

Found a pic of the old bike.Nevermind the snow or the old fucker with the bike..:LOL1:

11159980_820418371340442_5330510370569172160_n_zpsrkgxvt2j.jpg