What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪
Scooter Reaction score 1,461 Location South Central PA Aug 26, 2022 #4,655 Home from work and the pain and trauma is melting away. I need some entertainment, so I popped in the Gov't Mule 'Bring on the Music' DVD. I tried to find video of the first song but this will have to do.
Home from work and the pain and trauma is melting away. I need some entertainment, so I popped in the Gov't Mule 'Bring on the Music' DVD. I tried to find video of the first song but this will have to do.
The Scoundrel Total Twat Reaction score 168 Location Happy Valley Aug 26, 2022 #4,657 Positively my favorite 20 minutes of orchestral music ever. Igor woulda bin a Punk
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 26, 2022 #4,658 listen attentively,
The Scoundrel Total Twat Reaction score 168 Location Happy Valley Aug 26, 2022 #4,659 The full version for those of you with real taste. Shorter versions are available
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 27, 2022 #4,661
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Aug 27, 2022 #4,662 sweet tea said: Had to put this here, so's I can find it. Click to expand...
sweet tea those who fear, are lost Reaction score 201 Aug 27, 2022 #4,663 That neon dances to any beat! Very cool...
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Aug 28, 2022 #4,668
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,847 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Aug 29, 2022 #4,673
oldslowandugly Reaction score 1,523 Location Queens NY- Home of Spiderman and The Ramones Sep 1, 2022 #4,678
Breakfall Such is life... Global Moderator ☠️ Reaction score -2,749 Location Great Southern Land Sep 1, 2022 #4,680 Alley said: Click to expand... Yoo mustn’t play…girly-girl music! Look here…listen and learn: