Site Supporter
GO BACK TO K - MART RICHIE
65392195_10157272322292381_3814334256277094400_n.jpg

Last edited:

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
Ha! The Carpenters. Their huge song is

Why is that song possibly the one I'll always remember? Well, find your teddy bear, slip on your jammies and watch two of my favorite flicks that both use and lean on it hard at terrible times in both. I've always considered making another voice post (wav.) beginning with ^that song - We've only just beguuuun", because it'll be my cursed intro that'll make you birds fly far, far away.

Punishing song that really alludes to the beginning of permanent terror: 1408 and In the Mouth of Madness. Perfect, especially since the song is even somewhat sweet, yet played at the worst possible movie moments. ItMoM is one of John CARPENTER's babies - John Carpenter; using a Carpenter's song...

SSS
- I'll begin on a new one soon, once I've accrued the necessary material

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter

Oddly, he was right about that whole "After I die I'll become even more powerful." Very true. He went from being a blip to a magnet large enough to wipe your hard drive when you hear the feds kicking in your door. Back when he said it, he was talkin' bullshit. It wasn't. Back then, tapes were what they were - sold in shopping malls. Good luck getting one of your albums on a rack, GG, wasn't gonna happen. Remember fast-forwarding, trying to find that one song you really wanna hear on a tape - AAAAAARRRRGH! But now that his material is openly available to anyone, he has indeed grown more powerful because his music makes a lot of sense to the bottom of our nation's bloated underbelly.

I could go on and on, but I'll nip this by telling you that he basically brought together the worst of our ignored cardboard sign holders. People assume they're just trying to get by by themselves, which is half true. What nobody knew was that they then returned to another bum camp that we'll never see ourselves - they know how to disappear as a whole and move on and on and on anytime the shit somehow hits the pan.

Murder, rape, mental abuse, you name it, runs rampant in those tribes of ruthless vagabonds who all listen to GG Allin - the man who slowly but surely opened the eyes of Americans to the dogma of the under-under world that invisibly exists right under our collective noses. GG's explanation of how we all get trapped by home loans and all the other bullshit is kinda funny when you compare that to The American Dream - 1950s. Jesus pedophile Christ...

only 2:19

SSS
- pacifist