What R U Listening 2? ♫ ♪
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,351
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,352
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,354
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,355
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,356
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,357
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,358
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 17, 2024 #7,359
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 18, 2024 #7,360
realgrimm G̸̽̇͑͛̈́̈́̃̒̋́̿̍̄͛͂͌̇̈́̋̀̋͛̈͛̓̎̃̐͗͆͐̀́̓̐͂̓̉̑̋͑̈́͌̊͝͠͠͝ Chaos Control ☠️ Reaction score 6,461 Location ○̸̛̛̛̛̀͂̌̉́͌͊̎̋̃͐͛̉̓̏͛͊̏͑̈́̆̌̑͂̿̍̎͑͗̽̇́̄͊̾̏͘͘̕̚̕͝͝͝ Mar 18, 2024 #7,361
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Mar 18, 2024 #7,362 realgrimm said: Click to expand... They used to play this during every morning group at Rehab lol.
Dove Reaction score 11,457 Location United states Mar 18, 2024 #7,363 Only two songs by Lana that I like. And I love them both. They both make me think of my guy here. I'll sing that first one at him from time to time. Terribly....I can't sing for shit lol. My daughter loves Lana Delray
Only two songs by Lana that I like. And I love them both. They both make me think of my guy here. I'll sing that first one at him from time to time. Terribly....I can't sing for shit lol. My daughter loves Lana Delray
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,877 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 18, 2024 #7,365
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,877 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 18, 2024 #7,366
Admin. Person, woman, man, camera, tv. Reaction score 14,877 Location Stuck inside Hormuz with the quagmire blues again. Mar 19, 2024 #7,369
Cookie Monster PROPERTY OF FLYNN Avatar & User Title Hack'd Reaction score 1,415 Location Inside flynns Psyche pulling out the plugs. Mar 19, 2024 #7,370 Trippy