realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
Death Bubba

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said I was going to try not to have a joint in the daytime and wait till evening, I’ve lasted till 10 30am , oh well at least I tried.

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I said I was going to try not to have a joint in the daytime and wait till evening, I’ve lasted till 10 30am , oh well at least I tried.
About like me, I thought "I'll wait til lunch". All it took was the ride to work lol.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Site Supporter
I quit every night and just to bad I start again when I wake up - - - - - - -:Stoned:

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just finished that bowl of Wedding Cake from yesterday. I'm gonna hold off on packing another. See if I can get some things done this afternoon.

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
some Romulan and Grandpa Breath live resin and a Lemon Buttercream spliff for bed

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Taking some gear into a prison this afternoon, lol wish me luck, wont say what nick cos we seem to have an informer on board...

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
lol..had a buddy ,died about a week ago,used to get misdemeanors for quick stays but he'd load right up and make a bundle with 2 packages one w tobacco strker and matches,rollies and another weed and whatever using 2 Kinder eggs make a small fortune and he'd be kicked lose in a week or 2

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
lol..had a buddy ,died about a week ago,used to get misdemeanors for quick stays but he'd load right up and make a bundle with 2 packages one w tobacco strker and matches,rollies and another weed and whatever using 2 Kinder eggs make a small fortune and he'd be kicked lose in a week or 2
And where pray tell did he put the kinder eggs ?

realgrimm

Factory Bastard
Administrator
Super Moderator
in a condom.. thats about all I needed to know...lol..I like to imagine he swallowed but he was a any means necessary kinda guy he ended up taking orders and doing this quite often..haha I have some weird friends

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Mission accomplished....

rancidmilko

Disabler of Enablers
in a condom.. thats about all I needed to know...lol..I like to imagine he swallowed but he was a any means necessary kinda guy he ended up taking orders and doing this quite often..haha I have some weird friends
Here in Brazoo, they find women with cell phones, bricks of weed, weapons and money inside their vaginas

I received a video on whatsapp some time ago, some woman in a hospital and the nurses pulling a good kilo of brick weed from inside the young lady's no~no

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've made a burger with fries on it before, and a pizza burger, but this... THIS I want to make!!! lol

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dank ammo, I think this is my favourite, the star dog makes me sleepy and walk round like a Gomo...

Scott

Factory Bastard

Blazor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Dude, its almost 2020, you dont have to gut those things anymore lol.

I remember doing that long ago, those and Phillies. Or a Titan if one really wanted to throwdown. I like wraps these days instead, blueberry being my favorite lol.