What R U Smoking?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trophy wife. :LMAO2: Naturally it’s the most expensive. I’m gonna smoke the rest of the joint I rolled earlier. It’s called Thanks Marco

My favorite I had in Seattle was Stormy Daniels... "the presidents best kept secret" lol. It said that!!!

I've heard of that strain. It's been some years. I believe the same processors that came up with Obama Kush also came up with Stormy Daniels.

I believe the brand is Solstice.

It was so good. Been 3 years since I been out there, at least... I think lol.

I looked up my pics, it was Fifty Fold brand.

Fifty Fold Brand?

Wow. Never heard of them, but these cannabis processesors are always changing their names.

Thats what it says on the jar lol. Made for Lux Pot Shop in Ballard lol.

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

I can smell musty sugar and spice

I know when I see them crystals, its hold on to your hats lol.

This was the Blue OG I had there....

BlueOG.jpg

I remember a long time ago I went to this annual Michigan event at U of M called Hash Bash.

It's a big pot party in Ann Arbor that has been going on since the 60s. It's a lot of fun. The big clock even goes off at 4:20.

My friends and I met some people there and they had this box looking thing that separated those crystals from the weed. Keiff? It was a "keiff box".

Lol you got it! Keef! Or maybe how you spelled it lol.

That shit fuck you up!!!!!!

Me, I dont like to separate the keef, I like smoking it while its on the green.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Trophy wife. :LMAO2: Naturally it’s the most expensive. I’m gonna smoke the rest of the joint I rolled earlier. It’s called Thanks Marco

My favorite I had in Seattle was Stormy Daniels... "the presidents best kept secret" lol. It said that!!!

I've heard of that strain. It's been some years. I believe the same processors that came up with Obama Kush also came up with Stormy Daniels.

Fifty Fold Brand?

Wow. Never heard of them, but these cannabis processesors are always changing their names.

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

BlueOG.jpg

I remember a long time ago I went to this annual Michigan event at U of M called Hash Bash.

It's a big pot party in Ann Arbor that has been going on since the 60s. It's a lot of fun. The big clock even goes off at 4:20.

My friends and I met some people there and they had this box looking thing that separated those crystals from the weed. Keiff? It was a "keiff box".

Lol you got it! Keef! Or maybe how you spelled it lol.

That shit fuck you up!!!!!!

Me, I dont like to separate the keef, I like smoking it while its on the green.

Yep! That's what they said!

I didnt try it lol

So its "keef" got it lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Where are you located? I'm in Washington State. We're kind of spoiled when it comes to weed.

Thats my favorite part of visiting my lil brother in Seattle, the weed shops hahaha.

Yes. We have great weed shops. Unfortunately with good weed, comes the prices.

I really don't know how much you guys pay, but we have a two tier tax system for liquor and Marijuana.

That half ounce of Trophy Wife was $200.
That half ounce of Birthday Cake was $140.
That quarter of Driving Miss Panda was $96.00

Now. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of money being spent on weed, but I just can't handle that "budget weed." It's like smoking old newspaper.

Hopefully you pay way less.
Ya craft weed can get costly .. our aaaa here is roughly 120-140 a half oz .. Im a chronic smoker so stick with heavy hitter aaa indicas.. mostly Bubba and Bubba crosses .. I buy a little more weight since I have more mouths to feed.. but lbs here of real nice aaa can run around 1200..

Thats Canadian monopoly money too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fifty Fold Brand?

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

Nice purple tones. You can tell the purple isn't from being too cold.

The crystal formation is beautiful. That looks well cured. Probably smokes really well too, leaving white ash instead of black.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fifty Fold Brand?

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

BlueOG.jpg

Lovely.

Look the nice brown calyx. Nice crystal content. Good color.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
@Flynn the Stormy was the best, but both very tasty lol.

I love that they give you a menu when you walk in lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Where are you located? I'm in Washington State. We're kind of spoiled when it comes to weed.

Thats my favorite part of visiting my lil brother in Seattle, the weed shops hahaha.

I really don't know how much you guys pay, but we have a two tier tax system for liquor and Marijuana.

Now. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of money being spent on weed, but I just can't handle that "budget weed." It's like smoking old newspaper.

Ya craft weed can get costly .. our aaaa here is roughly 120-140 a half oz .. Im a chronic smoker so stick with heavy hitter aaa indicas.. mostly Bubba and Bubba crosses .. I buy a little more weight since I have more mouths to feed.. but lbs here of real nice aaa can run around 1200..

Right?

And we're only talking about flower. If you really want to get spendy, you can always move up to dabbing where a rig can cost over $300 and the "heated nail" can be upwards of $50+ Not to mention the whole blow torch thing.

I mean, I'm 33 and I feel like I'm smoking weed "old school." I've dabbed, and I about did the chicken dance my first time. I call dabs, the crack of weed.

Now all to their own, but anytime you need a blow torch to smoke something, one needs to question their sanity. J/K

As far as $1200 a pound goes, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't "home grown."

Here a pound of mid level marijuana will run you $2800-$3800.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Right?

And we're only talking about flower. If you really want to get spendy, you can always move up to dabbing where a rig can cost over $300 and the "heated nail" can be upwards of $50+ Not to mention the whole blow torch thing.

I mean, I'm 33 and I feel like I'm smoking weed "old school." I've dabbed, and I about did the chicken dance my first time. I call dabs, the crack of weed.

Now all to their own, but anytime you need a blow torch to smoke something, one needs to question their sanity. J/K

As far as $1200 a pound goes, I'd jump on that in a heartbeat as long as it wasn't "home grown."

My son's friend trying to get me to dab, I heard how it is lol. 1 hit shit lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Right?

My son's friend trying to get me to dab, I heard how it is lol. 1 hit shit lol.

All I can say is, find something buckled down to grab onto for 5 minutes!

LOL!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You think that's great?

Now you can order online and they come and deliver to your car!

You lucky lucky lucky fucking fucker lololol. UGH,, I miss Seattle.... the salmon, weed, and mountains anyway lol.

Yeah. Well you won't miss our sky high rent, bad drivers, congested higways, having a state sales tax that's only behind New York and Alaska. Not to mention our serial killers.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You think that's great?

You lucky lucky lucky fucking fucker lololol. UGH,, I miss Seattle.... the salmon, weed, and mountains anyway lol.

Yeah. Well you won't miss our sky high rent, bad drivers, congested higways, having a state sales tax that's only behind New York and Alaska and serial killers.

Seattle is a great place to visit lol. Not to live, I dont think, for me anyway. Man, I wanna go back up on Mt. Rainier!!!!!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Mountains!!!!!!!!!!! The MOUNTAINS!!!!!!!! Ugh, my heart. AND THE WEED AND SALMON!!! hahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You think that's great?

Yeah. Well you won't miss our sky high rent, bad drivers, congested higways, having a state sales tax that's only behind New York and Alaska and serial killers.

Seattle is a great place to visit lol. Not to live, I dont think, for me anyway. Man, I wanna go back up on Mt. Rainier!!!!!

Don't get me wrong.

The Pacific Northwest is beautiful. Rainer is breathtaking on a Spring morning. But you're right. Unless you really have to live in Washington, it's best to just visit, like Alaska.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You think that's great?

Don't get me wrong.

The Pacific Northwest is beautiful. Rainer is breathtaking on a Spring morning. But you're right. Unless you really have to live in Washington, it's best to just visit, like Alaska.

There ya go.

Hell, I wanna go back lol. I been waiting to go back. He OWES me! lol. All I have to do is say yes, and Im there. But his SO being weird, cause of Covid. (enter Spongebob meme where he actin retarded.."CAuuse ofFF COviDDD!") lol

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Right?

Dabs are a bit much for me,but I do all my own extracting and edibles

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
All I know is I’ve been staring at the wall for 20 minutes thinking about Gilgamesh, have to ask my daughter what it is, it’s a real monger lol...

Mr. 5050

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I used to smoke every day for years... Now I get the odd Oz through the post and it usually lasts a couple of weeks... My last few purchases have been a strain called Gorilla Glue and I'm not complaining, it hits you like a train... :Excited1: