ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Oh and some thca diamonds

Nevermind the typo it was a gift .. Its Tom Ford Pink

MEQHSV_o.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
These guys are gunna drop into the legal market and blow it outta the water .. this will drive the craft cannabis market prices way up since they have linked up with the best black market growers and geneticists in the game they are hoping to shake up the market

Code:
Please, Log in or Register to view codes content!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
This stuff is awesome best hash Ive had in a lonnnngg time

some Temple ball

ME2FPWQ_o.jpg

ME2FPWR_o.jpg

I dunno man
the amount of good bud it takes to produce a small bit of hash in this $$ hungry climate ...I mean like what a few ounces to produce a HQ of hash worth $80 ?
personally I'd like to find someone who does it as a hobby for the love fuck the cash

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I really envy pot smokers.

I can do edibles but I have to be careful. I used to smoke it but it turned on me a long time ago and i get the worst panick attacks from it.

My mom has the same problem, otherwise I'd keep a steady stash for her fussy ass.

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter

I can do edibles but I have to be careful. I used to smoke it but it turned on me a long time ago and i get the worst panick attacks from it.

My mom has the same problem, otherwise I'd keep a steady stash for her fussy ass.
That happened to me after I hadn't indulged in awhile I grew some ass kicking Afgahani hybred .....but talk about paranoid ....damn ....I sold my crop that year ...lol ....smoked lower THC content and now it's all good ...took over a year:TooCool:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

That happened to me after I hadn't indulged in awhile I grew some ass kicking Afgahani hybred .....but talk about paranoid ....damn ....I sold my crop that year ...lol ....smoked lower THC content and now it's all good ...took over a year:TooCool:

The last time I smoked it, I figured it would be okay because it was just me and husband(we weren't married yet and I went to his house for a sleep over). So the plan was eat snacks and watch old funny movies and I'd smoke with him.

Well....he ended up having to promise me I wasnt having a heart attack and convince me I wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever. It was pretty bad lol.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

The last time I smoked it, I figured it would be okay because it was just me and husband(we weren't married yet and I went to his house for a sleep over). So the plan was eat snacks and watch old funny movies and I'd smoke with him.

Well....he ended up having to promise me I wasnt having a heart attack and convince me I wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever. It was pretty bad lol.

Its just that strain.. some dont have CBD to ease the effects of the thc psychotropics.. I have issues with some sativas paranoia even green outs on some sativa concentrates..

I suggest try Delta 8 its a concentrate but its effects are muted and is made for day time function so lays off on the head high

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

You need a Sativa strain with high THC.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

to what
send her into panic attack land

fucking Sativas and the raciness and monkey brain ..smoke a landrace Indica, a few puffs let it go out, relight and repeat

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

to what

I'm guessing she's naturally hyper so it should have the opposite effect... kind of like how they give hyper people Ritalin/speed...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

to what

I'm guessing she's naturally hyper so it should have the opposite effect... kind of like how they give hyper people Ritalin/speed...

You don't really know weed do you ?

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

to what

lol nope not me...

X

xXx
Site Supporter

to what

lol nope not me...

yeah, def don't wanna Sativa if you're anxiety attack prone ..I am but love weed so much fuck it

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Hey sindy 777 you need'a post more .. yoo know
224 posts is the shits

6000197879963.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Whatever it is make sure its got good CBD level..

I don't like CBD, the last time I did CBD I had a CBD tincture under the tongue and it made me feel drunk all day.

Its called the Entourage Effect(google it).. like ying yang .. if you can get the right ratio of both thc to cbd its almost uphoric

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ithe thing is the creative boost a good Sativa can provide .. and that feeling like someone windexed yer yeyballs making the world moar shiny ...

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Whatever it is make sure its got good CBD level..

I don't like CBD, the last time I did CBD I had a CBD tincture under the tongue and it made me feel drunk all day.

Its called the Entourage Effect(google it).. like ying yang .. if you can get the right ratio of both thc to cbd its almost uphoric

the afterglow, after the initial high from the THC ..that;s the shit yo when the CBD in a dried floweer kicks in LOVE'A it