xsbnhvdd.jpg

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Birthday Cake by Svin Gardens.
Trophy Wife by Phat Panda.
Driving Miss Panda by Phat Panda.
Oh that Trophy Wife sounds nice

"Trophy Wife is a cross of Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. This Indica heavy hybrid packs a punch with a sweet, delicious taste. This strain is known to melt stress and leave its users relaxed, euphoric, and happy. Trophy Wife won the high honor of Runner Up - Most Potent Flower at the Seattle Hempfest Dope Cup in 2018."

Then the cross with Sundae Driver

Hows the head on it ? Indica lean right

As a dominant indica strain, it's a flower you want to smoke before bedtime or if you're not driving.

The high starts out heady at first. Kinda like what an O.G. Kush kind of does in the first 5 minutes. It's chaotic and feels like you got smacked in the back of the head with a frying pan. Definitely not for beginners.

Then it begins to find its rhythm. You get the body tingles and want to laugh. The best part is the body buzz. After that, drowsiness starts to creep in.

I would recommend this particular strain, if you can ever find it where you're at. Though, I believe there is no interstate commerce for Marijuana, so if you don't have it in your state, you may have to wait or take a trip or have someone send it to you.

Where are you located? I'm in Washington State. We're kind of spoiled when it comes to weed.

MMMmmm I love creativity strains , real thinker, constant state of ponder shit.. they both look dank as fuck.. you come correct

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Birthday Cake by Svin Gardens.
Trophy Wife by Phat Panda.
Driving Miss Panda by Phat Panda.
Oh that Trophy Wife sounds nice

"Trophy Wife is a cross of Triangle Kush and Animal Mints. This Indica heavy hybrid packs a punch with a sweet, delicious taste. This strain is known to melt stress and leave its users relaxed, euphoric, and happy. Trophy Wife won the high honor of Runner Up - Most Potent Flower at the Seattle Hempfest Dope Cup in 2018."

Then the cross with Sundae Driver

Hows the head on it ? Indica lean right

As a dominant indica strain, it's a flower you want to smoke before bedtime or if you're not driving.

The high starts out heady at first. Kinda like what an O.G. Kush kind of does in the first 5 minutes. It's chaotic and feels like you got smacked in the back of the head with a frying pan. Definitely not for beginners.

Then it begins to find its rhythm. You get the body tingles and want to laugh. The best part is the body buzz. After that, drowsiness starts to creep in.

I would recommend this particular strain, if you can ever find it where you're at. Though, I believe there is no interstate commerce for Marijuana, so if you don't have it in your state, you may have to wait or take a trip or have someone send it to you.

Where are you located? I'm in Washington State. We're kind of spoiled when it comes to weed.

'As a dominant indica strain, it's a flower you want to smoke before bedtime or if you're not driving'
50608136.jpg

It's Indica dominant, not a landrace of a PURE indica that knocks you flat but one MIXED with a bit of Sativa...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I loved weed in high school and I never would have gotten through it without that hour off campus lunch that we used for the purpose of smoking it.

But it started giving me panick attacks in my first year of college. It helped my PTSD a lot and then my PTSD is the reason I cant smoke it.

I've tried since then but its unpredictable and the last time was awful. My husband had to spend hours promising me I wasnt gonna be stuck high like that forever.

I can do edibles. The whole "body buzz" helps with kidney stone pain if I've just had surgery it helps me avoid narcotic pain killers. I'm glad it's finally legal.

And yeah I've tried the indicas. I know people use them for anxiety. I'm thinking the people that use indicas for anxiety have normal anxiety so it helps them. Us people with disordered anxiety just get horrific panick attacks from it lol.

CBD oil is great though. Even with a very very low amount of THC.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Thats my favorite part of visiting my lil brother in Seattle, the weed shops hahaha.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
And yeah I've tried the indicas. I know people use them for anxiety. I'm thinking the people that use indicas for anxiety have normal anxiety so it helps them. Us people with disordered anxiety just get horrific panick attacks from it lol.

THIS!!!!

I had Anxiety attacks as a teen. Bad migraines a lot. Started toking when I was 18, and most of it went away!!!

My nephew the opposite, he gets paranoid like you. Some people do.

So strange how weed effects people differently, just like alcohol does. I dont understand an angry drunk, Im a happy drunk lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Thats my favorite part of visiting my lil brother in Seattle, the weed shops hahaha.

Yes. We have great weed shops. Unfortunately with good weed, comes the prices.

I really don't know how much you guys pay, but we have a two tier tax system for liquor and Marijuana.

That half ounce of Trophy Wife was $200.
That half ounce of Birthday Cake was $140.
That quarter of Driving Miss Panda was $96.00

Now. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of money being spent on weed, but I just can't handle that "budget weed." It's like smoking old newspaper.

Hopefully you pay way less.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My brother bought a half ounce of some shit called "Gorilla Glue" that was 200 bucks per half ounce.

Looks like the same sort of prices here in my state.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Trophy wife. :LMAO2: Naturally it’s the most expensive. I’m gonna smoke the rest of the joint I rolled earlier. It’s called Thanks Marco

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I only use Pyrex and this glass cleaner works miracles. I just soak my glass overnight and voila! My glass is clean.

This glass cleaner is awesome!

fxbgf.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
My brother bought a half ounce of some shit called "Gorilla Glue" that was 200 bucks per half ounce.

Musta been sticky

And really smelly lol.

I really like the smell of weed. I wish I could smoke it and have the same effect I had in high school.

Howz it different? Weed is way stronger now.

It used to settle me down and help me focus, but then it started inducing very intense panick attacks that would last for hours.

I'm good with a bit of edibles, maybe a puff or two on occasion. Too much is miserable for me.

I do use just regular CBD oil for anxiety and head aches and it works beautifully for that.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I really don't know how much you guys pay, but we have a two tier tax system for liquor and Marijuana.

Now. I don't know about you, but that's a lot of money being spent on weed, but I just can't handle that "budget weed." It's like smoking old newspaper.

No my dear, I am indeed jealous of y'all lol.

Here we go, for something like Birthday cake, its $280 a half o.
For something that is the bomb, its double that.

Nah, I cant do that Hay, no dirt for me.

In Seattle, I was finding the BOMB, for around $13 a gram, so thats $182 a half o. WAAAYYYYY better there!

My brother a prude, wont send me none, lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trophy wife. :LMAO2: Naturally it’s the most expensive. I’m gonna smoke the rest of the joint I rolled earlier. It’s called Thanks Marco

My favorite I had in Seattle was Stormy Daniels... "the presidents best kept secret" lol. It said that!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

In Seattle, I was finding the BOMB, for around $13 a gram, so thats $182 a half o. WAAAYYYYY better there!

Wow!

I thought we had the high prices. I stand corrected.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I only use Pyrex and this glass cleaner works miracles. I just soak my glass overnight and voila! My glass is clean.

This glass cleaner is awesome!

fxbgf.jpg

I've used that, it works great!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Wow!

I'd have to drive to DC if I wanted to cut out the middle man lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

My favorite I had in Seattle was Stormy Daniels... "the presidents best kept secret" lol. It said that!!!

I've heard of that strain. It's been some years. I believe the same processors that came up with Obama Kush also came up with Stormy Daniels.

I believe the brand is Solstice.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Wow!

I'd have to drive to DC if I wanted to cut out the middle man lol.

Ouch!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I've heard of that strain. It's been some years. I believe the same processors that came up with Obama Kush also came up with Stormy Daniels.

It was so good. Been 3 years since I been out there, at least... I think lol.

I looked up my pics, it was Fifty Fold brand.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fifty Fold Brand?

Wow. Never heard of them, but these cannabis processesors are always changing their names.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fifty Fold Brand?

Wow. Never heard of them, but these cannabis processesors are always changing their names.

Thats what it says on the jar lol. Made for Lux Pot Shop in Ballard lol.

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blue OG was good too, said it was stronger, but I liked that Storm Daniels much more.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Fifty Fold Brand?

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

I can smell musty sugar and spice

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Fifty Fold Brand?

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

I know when I see them crystals, its hold on to your hats lol.

This was the Blue OG I had there....

BlueOG.jpg

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fifty Fold Brand?

Here ya go....

SD.jpg

I know when I see them crystals, its hold on to your hats lol.

This was the Blue OG I had there....

BlueOG.jpg

I remember a long time ago I went to this annual Michigan event at U of M called Hash Bash.

It's a big pot party in Ann Arbor that has been going on since the 60s. It's a lot of fun. The big clock even goes off at 4:20.

My friends and I met some people there and they had this box looking thing that separated those crystals from the weed. Keiff? It was a "keiff box".