What R U Smoking?

Scott

Dedicated Deviant
Only when I'm drinkin'... I really miss the euphoric rush of nicotine when it hits me.

Blazor

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Only when I'm drinkin'... I really miss the euphoric rush of nicotine when it hits me.
I remember those days lol.

Damn, my friend jus came by, needed me to do a label for a local CBD company, and gave me some drops of this stuff. Its concentrated lol. I must say, I actually feel this stuff lol. Im not usually a CBD fan, but this is weird lol.

rancidmilko

Dedicated Deviant
Teh stuff I'm smoking now is a breed of my own.

It has a hint of lemon and bubblegum.

Really sticky stuff and best of all, I never get sick of it

rancidmilko

Dedicated Deviant
I envy you guys living in legalized states and countries, I'd be getting the most awesome strains to grow.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won't eithe
Elite Bastards
I envy you guys living in legalized states and countries, I'd be getting the most awesome strains to grow.
Store weed is lots of $$$$ and better to buy it on the street- - - - -

Anybody smoke Purple Haze ?

Swamp-Duck

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
6.41am, star dog and back to bed...

rancidmilko

Dedicated Deviant
Store weed is lots of $$$$ and better to buy it on the street- - - - -

Anybody smoke Purple Haze ?
I can't find decent weed here in Brazoo. It's all brick shit from Paraguay

Few years ago, you could at least find some that was ok, but lately, it's all brown garbage, most of it smelling of ammonia, you wouldn't touch it

One day I saw a blog of how some dude grew a couple plants inside a closet with some tubular fluorescent bulbs.

Never bought weed from some favela douche again.

Scooter

Dedicated Deviant
Elite Bastards
Golden Pineapple. Delicious and uplifting. Is it me or is it the weed? Getting things did, here. Gotta get the trash and a bin full of beer bottles ready and out to the curb. Done.

realgrimm

∙·▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫ḊḭṠṘḔḠḀṘḊḔḊ ṼḭṠḬṏṆḀṙẏ▫ᵒᴼᵒ▫∙·
Super Moderator
Top Bottom