What R U Smoking?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Whatever it is make sure its got good CBD level..

I don't like CBD, the last time I did CBD I had a CBD tincture under the tongue and it made me feel drunk all day.

Its called the Entourage Effect(google it).. like ying yang .. if you can get the right ratio of both thc to cbd its almost uphoric

the afterglow, after the initial high from the THC ..that;s the shit yo when the CBD in a dried floweer kicks in LOVE'A it

Yup Ive experienced it warm tingles I got goosebumps.. almost like an opiate

X

xXx
Site Supporter
ithe thing is the creative boost a good Sativa can provide .. and that feeling like someone windexed yer yeyballs making the world moar shiny ...

Hey man speaking of creative strains you ever try Snoops Weed.. my mind never stopped thinking
honestly I did, SNOOP OG .. it is what I was thinking when I posted that lol PHARAOHS FARMS brand

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
ithe thing is the creative boost a good Sativa can provide .. and that feeling like someone windexed yer yeyballs making the world moar shiny ...

Hey man speaking of creative strains you ever try Snoops Weed.. my mind never stopped thinking
honestly I did, SNOOP OG .. it is what I was thinking when I posted that lol PHARAOHS FARMS brand

You grabbed his Sativa?.. Try Snoops Dream

Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter

X

xXx
Site Supporter

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I can get super quads for 2500

What's a super quad?

Legacy strains

They looked like stale old strains to me... a lot of the stuff I've been smoking lately genetically comes from
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Nah Legacy strains are phenos preserved from generation to generation but with crosses and genetic have been worked on altered with crosses

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

What's a super quad?

Legacy strains

They looked like stale old strains to me... a lot of the stuff I've been smoking lately genetically comes from

Nah Legacy strains are phenos preserved from generation to generation but with crosses and genetic have been worked on altered with crosses

Marijauna was illegal remember so most of the rare strains sit in seed vaults ..

Sindy666

Factory Bastard

What's a super quad?

Legacy strains

Marijauna was illegal remember so most of the rare strains sit in seed vaults ..

I was walking downtown last weekend and this girl was smoking a joint that smelled just like the old 80's-90's weed. I almost stopped and asked where she got it. I just hadn't smelled weed like that in eons. I wonder if it would even get me high.

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really envy pot smokers.

I can do edibles but I have to be careful. I used to smoke it but it turned on me a long time ago and i get the worst panick attacks from it.

My mom has the same problem, otherwise I'd keep a steady stash for her fussy ass.
That happened to me after I hadn't indulged in awhile I grew some ass kicking Afgahani hybred .....but talk about paranoid ....damn ....I sold my crop that year ...lol ....smoked lower THC content and now it's all good ...took over a year:TooCool:

The last time I smoked it, I figured it would be okay because it was just me and husband(we weren't married yet and I went to his house for a sleep over). So the plan was eat snacks and watch old funny movies and I'd smoke with him.

Well....he ended up having to promise me I wasnt having a heart attack and convince me I wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever. It was pretty bad lol.
@Dove

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I really envy pot smokers.

I can do edibles but I have to be careful. I used to smoke it but it turned on me a long time ago and i get the worst panick attacks from it.

My mom has the same problem, otherwise I'd keep a steady stash for her fussy ass.
That happened to me after I hadn't indulged in awhile I grew some ass kicking Afgahani hybred .....but talk about paranoid ....damn ....I sold my crop that year ...lol ....smoked lower THC content and now it's all good ...took over a year:TooCool:

The last time I smoked it, I figured it would be okay because it was just me and husband(we weren't married yet and I went to his house for a sleep over). So the plan was eat snacks and watch old funny movies and I'd smoke with him.

Well....he ended up having to promise me I wasnt having a heart attack and convince me I wasnt gonna be stuck like that forever. It was pretty bad lol.
@Dove
oops. im stoned, i meant 2 post this

Jeannie

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What's a super quad?

Legacy strains

I was walking downtown last weekend and this girl was smoking a joint that smelled just like the old 80's-90's weed. I almost stopped and asked where she got it. I just hadn't smelled weed like that in eons. I wonder if it would even get me high.
wasnt it crap in the olden days?

how old r u?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Getting down to business, late night fade coming up

MEBMUOV_o.jpg

MEBMUQL_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My buddy was ready to party. He had 2 fat joints rolled up and a bowl packed 2:1 pot and hash. I smoked a joint with him but told him there was no way I was touching that bowl. He felt the same way. He also had a vape pen along for discreet usage throughout the evening. (his usage. i didn't want anything to do with that, either. i was high enough)

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Many times when it comes around again, I have to ask how high can ya get?

Iggy McLulz

Fucking Delightful
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm heading to the dispensary today to pick up a new battery and a cartridge. Might order something else but haven't quite decided yet, they've been having some decent sales the past couple of weeks.
C3XWvuR.jpg