ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
My hash came in..

MERZRMD_o.jpg

MERZRMF_o.jpg

MERZRMH_o.jpg
MERZRMK_o.jpg

1. Blackwater

this one hit real nice and was a creeper but gooey as fuck which made me lose to packaging and left the hands really sticky

MERZRMM_o.jpg
MERZRMO_o.jpg

2. Super Quality

This one is pretty good and has a more old school pliability
to it.. all I needed was my hash lantern and I was good , did go out do to resin building up at the ring.. hit nicely and would say to save this one for end of day as it seems to dull the senses

MERZRMQ_o.jpg
MERZRMU_o.jpg

Can't wait to try this one out!!! But sorta am :Confused4:

3. White Truffel (FULL MELT)

Reviews are off the charts for this stuff
glad I was able to grab it

MERZRMW_o.jpg

4. GMO Cookies (Free Sample)

A little soft on this in too haven't tried it yet

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I think I have about an eighth left. I should smoke more and drink less.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Astro pink baby
Pink unicorn for daytime and pink Picasso for nights

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Astro pink baby
Pink unicorn for daytime and pink Picasso for nights
Pinks don't hit for me.. and I've tried a lot.. Toronto being a pinks town.. young bucks coming up.. do you still fuck with old school genetics , Skunk is back , like Roadkill but original genetics.. fuck with some Northern Lights.. you guys breeding out the heirlooms(landrace) , community isn't happy everything is cookies,runtz..etc.. keep those heirlooms(landrace) alive after all those were the original genetics the rest are just crosses..

Still wanna taste your grow though.. cuz a growers passion for the plants needs and proper genetics is all that's required..

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Pinks don't hit for me.. and I've tried a lot.. Toronto being a pinks town.. young bucks coming up.. do you still fuck with old school genetics , Skunk is back , like Roadkill but original genetics.. fuck with some Northern Lights.. you guys breeding out the heirlooms(landrace) , community isn't happy everything is cookies,runtz..etc.. keep those heirlooms(landrace) alive after all those were the original genetics the rest are just crosses..

Still wanna taste your grow though.. cuz a growers passion for the plants needs and proper genetics is all that's required..
These pinks would hit you, heavy

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Smoking some nice buds grown here. We are all afraid the Gov. will legalize, and tax the shit out of it. Hoping that won’t happen.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Can you buy sexed clones?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Can you buy sexed clones?
Any kind , and what do you mean, hermaphrodite/seeded? (Only good during breeding ) Or do you mean the seeds being auto femme? .. but stick with old school genetics and methods auto seeds limit the plants genetics and has been proven to cap THC levels ...

Hey Sea I actually saw the people of Costa Rica celebrating something weed related in my feed.. and a lot of tourist hype do to how laid back it is and Hawaii is done