What R U Smoking?

SirSuperSouthern

It's Always 5:55, bitch.
Site Supporter
sssweedz.jpg

I've mentioned before that I get my marvelous variety of clipped, smokable flower from the same douche who donates it to Joe Rogan, which I now believe. You call bullshit? Fair enough. There are always so many strains with stupid different names that I'm never sure if I should buy an O of one type or quad it all up. I'll post dated proof every time I come across something unexpectedly better than I expected.

Sure, I'd entertain any suggestions you fine folks wanna lend me so I can take better pictures of the bud I'm pointing the goddamn phone at. Ask Flea, I take better pictures of my dick in her mouth than ho-hum shots of everything else...

SSS
- Failed so quickly and harshly at my intended career as a photographer.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Rainbow Cereal - and cost $140 for 1 oz, and wondering what you people are paying for your weed ?
My package just says Medical Cannabis - -- - - - -

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Temple ball :LOL3:

you going to Nepal ?

Shit was supposed to be full melt, nice high though , little harsh.. it's just the style .. lol.. it's made from the crystals on your hands after harvest
I know, I have a friend that makes killer hash ... takes pounds to make a quarter, a labor of love drives 'em not profit ... I get like a gram a month the cheap prick LOL

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ended up with some killer finger hash and scissor hash trimming my buds this year ... got cat hair in the shit tho ... pissed me off a bit

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Temple ball :LOL3:

you going to Nepal ?

Shit was supposed to be full melt, nice high though , little harsh.. it's just the style .. lol.. it's made from the crystals on your hands after harvest
I know, I have a friend that makes killer hash ... takes pounds to make a quarter, a labor of love drives 'em not profit ... I get like a gram a month the cheap prick LOL
I was eyeing that new bubble hash machine and mesh hash bags from the bubble bag dude

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

• Interesting
Reactions: X

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
sssweedz.jpg

I've mentioned before that I get my marvelous variety of clipped, smokable flower from the same douche who donates it to Joe Rogan, which I now believe. You call bullshit? Fair enough. There are always so many strains with stupid different names that I'm never sure if I should buy an O of one type or quad it all up. I'll post dated proof every time I come across something unexpectedly better than I expected.

Sure, I'd entertain any suggestions you fine folks wanna lend me so I can take better pictures of the bud I'm pointing the goddamn phone at. Ask Flea, I take better pictures of my dick in her mouth than ho-hum shots of everything else...

SSS
- Failed so quickly and harshly at my intended career as a photographer.
That looks like it was compacted into a brick or at least put in a tight vacuum

Looks yummy though

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Ordered this "quad" week or so back, she's got a nice hit ,sits behind the eyes and lays you down nicely

This one's a a keeper

Introducing Organic Strawberry Cream! This is the perfect Sativa strain for anyone looking for an energizing, uplifting experience that’ll have you feeling totally euphoric. With genetics from the renowned Strawberry Cough and The White strains, it’s no surprise that this bud has a delicious flavor of tart berries, sweet spices and fresh strawberries, and we’ve made sure to go organic with this one.

Organic Strawberry Cream also provides some notable medical-grade relief. If you’re suffering from migraines, nausea or stress, this strain can help bring fast relief. And because it’s a Sativa, you’ll still be able to enjoy its energizing effects while getting exceptional relaxing benefits at the same time.

So don’t miss out — get your hands on Organic Strawberry Cream today! Whether you’re looking for fun and excitement or soothing relief from chronic conditions, this delightful strain will have you coming back for more. Try it now and get ready for total organic bliss!

Flavours/Aromas: Berry, Fruity, Spicy, Strawberry
Effects: Cerebral, Energizing, Euphoria, Hungry
Medical Uses: Migraines, Nausea, Stress
MELV49F_o.jpg

MELV49G_o.jpg

MELV49H_o.jpg

MELV49I_o.jpg

MELV49J_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you smoke hash in a joint? It's too thick and sticky for that.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Site Supporter ☠️
How do you smoke hash in a joint? It's too thick and sticky for that.
You take a piece of hash, light it on fire for a few seconds, crumble it with your fingers, then add tobacco or weed and roll it up.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
You take a piece of hash, light it on fire for a few seconds, crumble it with your fingers, then add tobacco or weed and roll it up.
If you got sticky gooey hash or full melt you roll up little hash snakes lay em down on a bed of herb then tuck it I'm with a bit more like a blanket

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Just wiped out my Dancehall Hash Rosin.. Killed my Puffco Peaks' atomizer haha but I stocked up and had a back up 2 years, find out it's was damaged and I can't even return it...

First round on the Freeze Pipe I bought last year and wow I'm not going back..I feel I'm gunna need to keep this one company

new atomizer are like 80 bucks

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
A combo, I got some Lydsay OG crystals , some Slurricane resin and some Pre 98 Bubba caviar

Now I've had 7 concentrates(carts not included) devices (4 mobile) and have had issues down the line mostly with leaking but this one hands down is the best no issues ..

MEQ4XT3_o.jpg
MEQ4XT2_o.jpg