Site Supporter ☠️
All answers are welcome
ZnopOaZ.gif

:Grin3:

Big Sexy

narcoleptic mattress salesman
Site Supporter
Divorce
Selling the van to afford my lawyer and possibly bankruptcy. Kids still hate me and now the dogs pregnant.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Trump! lolol (I had to lol)

I foresee lots in store for 2020, some good some bad. Lets all hope for the best :Cheers:

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Stock Market crash and Nancy Pelosi getting knocked up by Pres Trump - - - - - -

TheHaze

Site Supporter
How old is she?
Those eggs dried up eons ago

She will be 80 in march- - - - - - -

She had some eggs removed 50 years ago and stores them in her freezer - - - - - -

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Come on Haze. You know I only date women who participate equally, money wise

i hope the New Year brings full stomachs, and good cheer.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
Every one be safe over the holidays and don't get behind the wheel if you are drinking or smoking dope and even if you don't crash you mite still hit a check point and then cry about what it is costing you>>>about 15K between one thing or the other and be on your driving record 4 7 years,don't ask how I know :Cheers::Dazed::daFuq:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
and some hair...hopefully Santa brought you some you bald bugger :LMAO::LMAO:

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
and some hair...hopefully Santa brought you some you bald bugger :LMAO::LMAO:

Here ya go StinkyParrot, guess now all ya got to run with is faggot, since bald is out lol. Merry Christmas to you too, bitch lol.

hair.jpg

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Show the front where it's running thin :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: ffs you think people are stupiT

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Show the front where it's running thin :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO: ffs you think people are stupiT

I've provided you enough jack off material lol.

Hey, I admitted Im thinning up there. So fucking what. You already have your "bald" pic lol. Now run off to the store and get you some more Astroglide, woulnt want you wanking that thing raw lol.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Plus that pic is of your buddy you pinned a note to lololol ..... My point is bald people shouldn't throw stones because they live in a bald house making fun of people with FAKE pictures ffs YOU'RE BALD ...the ultimate HA HA life fucked you in my book ...