What'd I miss?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WOW. dafunbra and those bouncing titties before he starting posting as Jester. cutter … don't remember anything about him but I liked him. travelerhp20s … I liked him and wonder if he's still posting somewhere with a different handle. And Necrodamus, that dirty fuck. LOL

laxative/lax/sped is my internet hero. Fuck You. Andre The Giant is doing well. crk245 is alive and well. I think he had some addiction issues but turned his life around for the better. Ms J is as cranky as ever. Sadly, Jooky passed away after a bout with cancer.

I miss goatravisher.

View attachment 1250
He was a fun guy.

Tell Andre I said "This is Sparta!" He will know what I mean lol. Tell Crk I miss chopping his pussy, he will know what I mean too lololol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
WOW. dafunbra and those bouncing titties before he starting posting as Jester. cutter … don't remember anything about him but I liked him. travelerhp20s … I liked him and wonder if he's still posting somewhere with a different handle. And Necrodamus, that dirty fuck. LOL

laxative/lax/sped is my internet hero. Fuck You. Andre The Giant is doing well. crk245 is alive and well. I think he had some addiction issues but turned his life around for the better. Ms J is as cranky as ever. Sadly, Jooky passed away after a bout with cancer.

I miss goatravisher.

View attachment 1250
He was a fun guy.

Wow so many names that I completely forgot bout. Cutter was cool, he was into bikes. How many years has it been since CJ forum shut down?
I miss that thread where the ladies would show their bits. :FuckYeah:

Shut down in February 2008, well not exactly shut down, but sold for half a million, and the new owners trashed the forums after telling us they would keep them... fuckers.

Mandarb was one of my favorites. Seeing his chops is what made me join lol. Oh and the Look at that Ass pics lol.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I miss goatravisher.

View attachment 1250
He was a fun guy.

Wow so many names that I completely forgot bout. Cutter was cool, he was into bikes. How many years has it been since CJ forum shut down?

Shut down in February 2008, well not exactly shut down, but sold for half a million, and the new owners trashed the forums after telling us they would keep them... fuckers.

Mandarb was one of my favorites. Seeing his chops is what made me join lol. Oh and the Look at that Ass pics lol.
Where you been fella? Pm me your email ffs
eL8yM5B.gif

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

I miss goatravisher.

View attachment 1250
He was a fun guy.

Where you been fella? Pm me your email ffs
eL8yM5B.gif

Do you know how confusing this post is on the brain, asking for my email and posting some Grade A lol.

Im always around! I dont always post but I come around on the daily, except Sunday, thats the Lord's day :Grin3:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why do old people turn miserable and whine about race ffs your old, kill yourself race problem solved

My Birthday is this weekend ( which starts today when the LCBO opens ) and I am now a member of that fucking whiney leaky ass club but I assure you I am making it a POINT in my life to NOT become a whiney old coot that complains about everything, life is grand life is beauty .. in all its colors ..old wrinkley coots not so much (:

Here's a new pic of Monica (:

104371864_881338729052225_2215156980276145420_o.jpg

Last edited:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
I had no idea thats how liquor is managed in the Great White North
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Liquid Cash Barons of
The government arm
of
drinks to the thirsty people of Ontario.
Pronunciation: Loo-Ke-Bo

Also known as KGBO
A: Where are you going ?
Hipster B: I'm
to the LCBO to get some
of 50 !
by
January 29, 2008

• Agree!
Reactions: X

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Why do old people turn miserable and whine about race ffs your old, kill yourself race problem solved

My Birthday is this weekend ( which starts today when the LCBO opens ) and I am now a member of that fucking whiney leaky ass club but I assure you I am making it a POINT in my life to NOT become a whiney old coot that complains about everything, life is grand life is beauty .. in all its colors ..old wrinkley coots not so much (:

Here's a new pic of Monica (:

104371864_881338729052225_2215156980276145420_o.jpg

** You're :LMAO: