What'd I miss?

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
Hi, Betty. It's nice to see a familiar face from the old forums.

Likewise. I recognize some of y'all's avatars. It didn't occur to me to use my old handle, hell I couldn't remember it. So I used my roller derby name, lol

I think my old brain is starting to remember you.

You're the chick with big tits right?

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
Reactions: Ice

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm
I couldn't find a public record, but possibly in a boating accident off Australia a little over a year ago (approx). The only thing that gives it credibility is the fact he hasn't posted since about a two months prior to my hearing about it.

I’ve kept in contact with him, although not for a while. He told me he had an opportunity to operate a surf camp somewhere in Indonesia.

He’s still alive and kicking. Heard from him today.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm
I couldn't find a public record, but possibly in a boating accident off Australia a little over a year ago (approx). The only thing that gives it credibility is the fact he hasn't posted since about a two months prior to my hearing about it.

I’ve kept in contact with him, although not for a while. He told me he had an opportunity to operate a surf camp somewhere in Indonesia.

Held his cock while you were in the shitter today too... He posted your long bald surfing pic as his own on another site, do tell, are you him and him you?
@Betty_Machete Hiya!

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
tumblr_ole71hUObK1v1j08xo1_400.gif

This

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm

Held his cock while you were in the shitter today too... He posted your long bald surfing pic as his own on another site, do tell, are you him and him you?
@Betty_Machete Hiya!

Both of us are known from the warm water peelers from Central America to Indonesia to Australia. Do you live inland?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Yes, but what you two are known for is still under investigation and you were told not to talk about it

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm

@Betty_Machete Hiya!

Both of us are known from the warm water peelers from Central America to Indonesia to Australia. Do you live inland?
I’m never more than 60 miles from the seaside in my country... 30 minutes to salt water from my house...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Blazor with the internet sleuthing,watch out Agatha Christie

Haha, was just feeling nostalgic. Just happened to see her name lol. I recognize all the names but the top one.

Necrodamus was famous for his "Cock watch" lol. Dafunbra posts over at Jag's place, but not as often as he use to.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Always liked the quote of the day, like that one where it says Fuck It Bucket. My favorite one was "Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers, cause what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow" :ROFL3:

Mr. Whipple

brilliantly insane
Site Supporter
Always liked the quote of the day, like that one where it says Fuck It Bucket. My favorite one was "Life is like a jar of jalapeno peppers, cause what you do today might burn your ass tomorrow" :ROFL3:
I was a member of CJ a few years back ....more than a few if I recall , I was raw on the world of sites and chat ...I think I may have faded away ...or a possible ban ...but not with my sweet disposition , unlikely :Grin3:....bbubba ..2 B's.
QrNy8w_J_400x400.jpeg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I was a member of CJ a few years back ....more than a few if I recall , I was raw on the world of sites and chat ...I think I may have faded away ...or a possible ban ...but not with my sweet disposition , unlikely :Grin3:....bbubba ..2 B's.
QrNy8w_J_400x400.jpeg

Ha! I remember that name!

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
WOW. dafunbra and those bouncing titties before he starting posting as Jester. cutter … don't remember anything about him but I liked him. travelerhp20s … I liked him and wonder if he's still posting somewhere with a different handle. And Necrodamus, that dirty fuck. LOL

laxative/lax/sped is my internet hero. Fuck You. Andre The Giant is doing well. crk245 is alive and well. I think he had some addiction issues but turned his life around for the better. Ms J is as cranky as ever. Sadly, Jooky passed away after a bout with cancer.

I miss goatravisher.

racist.gif
He was a fun guy.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
WOW. dafunbra and those bouncing titties before he starting posting as Jester. cutter … don't remember anything about him but I liked him. travelerhp20s … I liked him and wonder if he's still posting somewhere with a different handle. And Necrodamus, that dirty fuck. LOL

laxative/lax/sped is my internet hero. Fuck You. Andre The Giant is doing well. crk245 is alive and well. I think he had some addiction issues but turned his life around for the better. Ms J is as cranky as ever. Sadly, Jooky passed away after a bout with cancer.

I miss goatravisher.

View attachment 1250
He was a fun guy.

Wow so many names that I completely forgot bout. Cutter was cool, he was into bikes. How many years has it been since CJ forum shut down?
I miss that thread where the ladies would show their bits. :FuckYeah:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh that hurt man ...

so it's always over the netz then ?? ever touched a bit ?
.. there are real bits out there you do know (:

704557d2cc9c40b5fd82a5d54544f75d55212d299c3282bdc490da59ad2efefd.jpg