What'd I miss?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL

"You're really concerned with race, eh? When did this start for you? "

Just fucking ... I do that a lot, usually end up in the slammer, just tell me ta' frig off ..easy peesy (:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Welll HOLY FUCK !!

SOME LIFE IN THIS ONE

giphy.gif
You're allllllllright (:

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter
So I was shocked to discover that my old editor grande from CJ passed away at 45 last year. 45! That's crazy! So I thought I'd venture over to some random forum that sorta reeks of the good old days, and catch up. How are ya? Damn it, Thomas, smh :-(

So did Thomas drink himself to death or was it an overdose?

Good question. Last I talked to him, he was doing really well health-wise. Lost touch for a few years and I e-mailed him and he's already gone, it's just nuts.

Didn't Thomas have a young daughter? If so then she must be all grown up by now.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
So I was shocked to discover that my old editor grande from CJ passed away at 45 last year. 45! That's crazy! So I thought I'd venture over to some random forum that sorta reeks of the good old days, and catch up. How are ya? Damn it, Thomas, smh :-(

First off, good to meet you Betty. I too hail from CJ.

Second, Thomas died!? I liked Thomas. Sometimes he would make a thread like "post in here if you want to be banned for 24 hours", was fun lol. He loved the ban hammer, but used it appropriately and for fun. I have a few chops I did of him back then, I'll dig 'em out and post 'em later.

Damn it Thomas indeed!

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This one was when he went to jail, for a night or something, and cant remember why. When he returned, he uses this chop I did for his front page article on what happened lol.....

tom-jail.jpg

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
This one was when he invited anyone over, and offered an airplane ticket purchase. I did this chop of him as in "Thomas waiting" lol.....

tom-wait.jpg

Reactions: Ice

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
@realgrimm
I couldn't find a public record, but possibly in a boating accident off Australia a little over a year ago (approx). The only thing that gives it credibility is the fact he hasn't posted since about a two months prior to my hearing about it.

I’ve kept in contact with him, although not for a while. He told me he had an opportunity to operate a surf camp somewhere in Indonesia.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?

Good question. Last I talked to him, he was doing really well health-wise. Lost touch for a few years and I e-mailed him and he's already gone, it's just nuts.

Didn't Thomas have a young daughter? If so then she must be all grown up by now.

Still not legal.

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Still not legal.

hahaha.... Not what I was thinking but it must be sad for her to lose her dad at such a young age.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?

Still not legal.

hahaha.... Not what I was thinking but it must be sad for her to lose her dad at such a young age.

For sure. How you been, Ice?

Reactions: Ice

Ice

Cold as Ice
Site Supporter

Still not legal.

Pretty good for an old guy and you?

btw.. what was your CJ username? I've been trying to remember a Betty from Texas but my old brain can't think of one.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?

Still not legal.

Pretty good for an old guy and you?

btw.. what was your CJ username? I've been trying to remember a Betty from Texas but my old brain can't think of one.

Amaya.

OP
OP
Betty_Machete

Betty_Machete

Who dis is?
man oh man we had some good times at CJ back in the day.

Sometimes I'd get up in the morning and was wondering what kinda drunk shit I posted the night before.:LOL1:

I was on the CJ forum pretty much from the get go (2003) and to bad they shut it down.:SadFace:

yea, i miss writing for the front page. Good times. I was in California then.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Can you tone the Red down a bit ....it's irritating in the morning

giphy.gif

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I was thinking about Amaya somewhat recently. Not sure why. The curly hair and glasses pic sits in my head.