What's Everyone Real Life Jobs?

Sharona

white wine divorcee
I'm a phlebotomist 1 at a very busy and understaffed hospital in Chicago. I used to watch television shows like ER and wonder if patients were really like that. I'm here to tell you that yes, they are-in every way. I know that what I do makes most people pretty darn squeamish. I've done about 1,000 blood draws already, but however many more I might do I will never forget one man who was Hepatitis B positive. While I was putting on my gloves, he asked me to double bag them (put on two pairs) for my protection. I didn't oblige. I have to imagine that every one of my patients has AIDS or Hepatitis and follow precautions. While I was in the middle of drawing his blood he explained that he contracted the virus because back in his "younger days" he liked to do "dirty things in dirty places on women." TMI! I must have turned three shades of red!

So what do you doing for a living?

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Just pimpin ho's online and real life like Sharona. They keep my ass rich and my dick happy all is well and I'd even die for them but IF NOT ho's get locked up in the basement, beaten the fuck up, humiliated in every sexual way imaginable, and made to suffer that would legendary on any planet, dimension..

Mona

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am an enabler. I encourage shopaholics to buy pretty sparkly things.

Longinus

No One Sings Me Lullabyes
☠️
I was in the Air Force for 4 years, then worked in a prison for 26 years and retired. Now I sit around the house in my boxer shorts eating chili from a can with my fingers.

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Molest Llama's. Professionally.

When I'm not down by the river..in a van..offering free wi-fi..

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
I worked in construction most of my life and now retired and was a part time race car driver and now work the flea market - - - - -
PS-Was in the Army(USA)for 2 years active and 4 years reserve and would like to go back in for no pay but to old- - - - - -

Dageaux

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I am a man of multiple talents. Currently, I run a service for house pets in heat, we provide sexual gratification for your pets by giving them a "mate" for a week to cool their natural urges. In my spare time I teach knitting and tatting to Parkinson's patients, and provide health advice to pottery for a small fee.

offwidthe

Professional Yeti Hunter
Site Supporter
I hunt fucking yetis. they are easier to catch when they are mating. I also keep trains from rusting and well was put here for your personal salvation.

Rum

belly scratcher
I'm unemployed and mooch off my girlfriends disability benefits, her parents, my parents and occasionally her brother.

THROB

Factory Bastard
Unemployment ran out:::
I WAS getting 20 hours a week at the Coldstone Creamery and now that's been cut in half.
give blood or plasma every week or more. Depends what they need I guess.
copper acquisition, manhole covers, road signs, rail tracks, you just need to know the right local scrap dealer. its just money hanging off the side of the building.
Go to any store, steal 3-5 high end vitamins, thick cut angus ribeyes, Zantacs, cosmetics and razors if you can pop it open and return them at different stores. Best to hit different surrounding cities over two -three days and leave.
Step mom sends me the Electric bill cash
LaborReady gets me warehouse work, but its always third shift and got caught sleeping.
Other odd jobs