realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Smokehouse beef and cheddar brisket from Firehouse Subs

MEC2CW3_o.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I had a Nashville chicken slider and a regular cheeseburger slider. I didn't feel like eating much but that hit the spot. I wish we would have stopped at Rutter's on the way home. I'm kind of hungry now but I don't really have anything quick and easy to make.

Marz

Factory Bastard
popeyes or chinese i haven't the slightest clue right now but definitely ordering out something. too lazy to make anything here at home

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I ate at a "Community Meal" at a church last night. It is a free meal provided by the church for people who have a limited income.

is the hairclub for men really that expensive ??

stuffed peppers, I bought them fucked if I could make anything this homey and good

Marz

Factory Bastard
Best way to go about it. Fuck the last time I got steaks from the grocery store I paid almost 40 for 3 and they were all that big or thick. Never again.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Best way to go about it. Fuck the last time I got steaks from the grocery store I paid almost 40 for 3 and they were all that big or thick. Never again.

Yup this is for 2 palm size steaks .. like the cows are sacred .. but ground beef still sells at 1.99lb retail , the pricing has dropped off

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
We froze a ham at Easter. Everyone loves it. Roast veggies in the bag, mashed potatoes with gravy, salad, and huge portions of ham. This is how teenage boys love you.

Everyone loves ham with gravy.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Smokehouse beef and cheddar brisket from Firehouse Subs

MEC2CW3_o.jpg

No French dip or no Italian beef means no go.

Dismal really, I only ended up at this joint cuz Mr Sub has no standards anymore , walked in to find out they needed to cook the bun still , so I left to do a bit of shopping only to return to an apology saying she forgot to mention she was outta beef but had steak....

Firehouse had no flavor and just lacked .. only white and whole wheat too

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Had a bowl of braised Perch heads with a side salad of Herring fins and minched starfish tossed in a shrimp paste with a teaspoon of lemon juice. I like eating the Perch eyeballs, they have a nice crunch then a wet pop, the left over cornea fluid tastes like the salty ocean with a smokey flavor.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Brisket that's been smoking overnight
garden salad
potato salad
Please explain Garden salad.

Had indian food last 2 nights. Lamb bhuna, motor paneer, prawn puree and garlic nan. swiped landladies chicken mergha so now have pink linen on bed.:(

Gutterballs

Banned
Banned
Haddock and french fries. The freezer is getting near bare. Shit. Naw likey the fish and fries really crispy should delicious

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Brisket that's been smoking overnight
garden salad
potato salad
Please explain Garden salad.

Had indian food last 2 nights. Lamb bhuna, motor paneer, prawn puree and garlic nan. swiped landladies chicken mergha so now have pink linen on bed.:(

It's typically lettuce, tomato, cucumber, carrot, maybe sliced mushrooms and red onion slivers as well. Nothing fancy.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Had a bowl of braised Perch heads with a side salad of Herring fins and minched starfish tossed in a shrimp paste with a teaspoon of lemon juice. I like eating the Perch eyeballs, they have a nice crunch then a wet pop, the left over cornea fluid tastes like the salty ocean with a smokey flavor.

Are you a Dolphin?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you a Dolphin?

I could be. I would wager that I'd be a bottle nosed dolphin. Though, my love for pizza would make me a land loving one.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I just can't.