What's for Dinner Tonight?

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
About to clean out the freezer so Chili it is.. will have to make this in parts..

First one will be the drumsticks, bout 5 lbs Cook those in broth in the crock pot till the meat separates from the bone , then store that and make the ground beef part, over 5 pounds ground add to spaghetti sauce with black and kidney beans.. this chili's gunna take a week to make
...and three weeks to eat. You gonna get awfully tired of chili before you go through the 5 gallons you about to make....

Chili's a superfood if you use chili peppers, yes it gets damn tiring .. I try to just eat the chili but your right I end up making chili fries , chili dogs , turn it into spaghetti sauce even put it on rice.. I was told years back from a doctor I needed to watch my carb intake and to focus on high fibre, high protein meals and to cut my starch levels, supposedly chili fights bad carbs

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You don't know what you're talking about.

But I do !

Chile Verde is a traditional dish from Northern Mexico that can be made with several types of meat. Pork is classic, and here, you'll transform a pork shoulder into meltingly tender nuggets through a long braise. This recipe makes a big batch, perfect for serving at a dinner party or a
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
. No matter the occasion, Chile Verde pairs well with
and

PS - My wife's family is from Santa Fe,NM and my family is from Nicaragua - - - - - -

chile.jpg

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️

But I do !

Chile Verde is a traditional dish from Northern Mexico that can be made with several types of meat. Pork is classic, and here, you'll transform a pork shoulder into meltingly tender nuggets through a long braise. This recipe makes a big batch, perfect for serving at a dinner party or a
and

PS - My wife's family is from Santa Fe,NM and my family is from Nicaragua - - - - - -

chile.jpg

That looks good going in my to make book.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

But I do !

and

chile.jpg

Yes, you do. DDT doesn't.

It's a scrumptious dish.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

It's a scrumptious dish.
Below is Chili. As a Canadian, I am an expert on this dish. Of course, one must also have a heap of grated cheese on hand to spread over top.

slow-cooker-chili-24-768x1152.jpg

I didn't post CHILI though, did I?

And even that dish is from Texas, a ripoff of a Mexican dish "Chile Colorado". Or red "Chile vs Green Chile (Verde) which I was posting about.

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
What's all the fuss about? People seem to be taliking about Chili Con Carne (literally Chili with Meat) You can cook a fuckin chili with anything.

Sort yerselves out.

It's embarrassing.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

It's a scrumptious dish.
Below is Chili. As a Canadian, I am an expert on this dish. Of course, one must also have a heap of grated cheese on hand to spread over top.

slow-cooker-chili-24-768x1152.jpg
bro thats chili soup LOL

you guys poor ? where all the stuff thats absolutely embarresing

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
In fact, I find it more flavorful but just remember to drain the grease after cooking it.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I've invited a friend over for dinner and grilling ribeye steaks. Also having caesar salad and probably either mashed potatoes or just a baked one. I bought the steaks at Costco for 10.99/lb Expensive, but I don't have steak often, so hope they're tasty lol

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, I love ribeyes too (they are tender, flavorful, and have been good amount of fat which is flavor) but prices are unreal.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I've invited a friend over for dinner and grilling ribeye steaks. Also having caesar salad and probably either mashed potatoes or just a baked one. I bought the steaks at Costco for 10.99/lb Expensive, but I don't have steak often, so hope they're tasty lol
That's a good price, these days. Boneless ribeyes are 15.99/lb at my store.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I bought this for 6.99 today. The usual sale price is 11.99.

pre.jpg

I don't know if I'll have that or eat a bunch of junk. I'm trying to figure out how motivated I am after work. It's still early.