What's for Dinner Tonight?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Leftover Christmas ham, and a can of beans that expired in January, lulz.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

You eat so much crap, it hardly matters that you eat expired food, I guess.

The ham was frozen, and canned goods last longer than they say hahahaha. They frickin' canned lol. They HAVE to put a date on it. Was good as hell lol. Only thing missin' was some cornbread. It was late, I was hungry, no time for cornbread, sadly.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Carne asada tacos

Hahahaha, fuck yeah!

It is odd Im not eating tacos tonight. The oysters were marked down half off, I couldnt resist lol. Tacos tomorrow though! Shrimp ones!

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

The ham was frozen, and canned goods last longer than they say hahahaha. They frickin' canned lol. They HAVE to put a date on it. Was good as hell lol. Only thing missin' was some cornbread. It was late, I was hungry, no time for cornbread, sadly.

Ham frozen for 8 months and canned goods expired 7 months ago? No, thanks, pal. That shit would have gone in the garbage here.

But like I said, all the shit you eat has coated your stomach and bowels with teflon.

PS, please don't ever cook for me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

When my partner and I moved in together, we integrated our kitchens along with everything else. One night, I open a can of green beans that he'd brought over.

I shit you not they were black, midnight black. I was like "OMG, they're black. How fricking old are these, ffs?"

He laughed and said he had no idea. I threw ought all his canned goods after that. I prefer frozen over canned if I can't get fresh in any case.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We went to Spain last week. I had real Mexican food in the Iberian peninsula for the first time. It was soooooo delicious. We went there twice. It was a taco place.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
We went to Spain last week. I had real Mexican food in the Iberian peninsula for the first time. It was soooooo delicious. We went there twice. It was a taco place.

Do you know whether the owners were Mexican?

No. We asked to meet them, but they were in Ibiza. I know there's a Meixcan family who owns a Mexican grocery store in Lisbon. I haven't been there yet, though.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Ham frozen for 8 months and canned goods expired 7 months ago? No, thanks, pal. That shit would have gone in the garbage here.

But like I said, all the shit you eat has coated your stomach and bowels with teflon.

PS, please don't ever cook for me.

Hahahaha, for one thing, "you cant hurt ham". Its a song ya know lol. For two, they have to put a best buy date on a can, but it can last a year after... roughly lol. I dont eat a canned good that is over a year past. Except this one time, the best frickin' pork bbq in a can ever! lol, I still got a can, that is 20 years old or so hahahaha.

Teflon!!! hahahahahahaah

No Lotus dear, I would not feed a lady the same as that. Only I eat stuff like that. When I cook for a lady, I make stuff with fresher ingredients. Only 6 months expired, hahahaha. Only kiddin!

You would like my cookin' if ever I were to cook for you. I would cater to what you liked. Trust me, I do cook good.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

When my partner and I moved in together, we integrated our kitchens along with everything else. One night, I open a can of green beans that he'd brought over.

I shit you not they were black, midnight black. I was like "OMG, they're black. How fricking old are these, ffs?"

He laughed and said he had no idea. I threw ought all his canned goods after that. I prefer frozen over canned if I can't get fresh in any case.

Thats crazy hahahahaa. Anything over a year expired, I toss. I actually do rotate my stock lol. Old stuff in the front.

When my brother was here, I passed on the "expired" stuff, and pulled fresher cans lol.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Marz

Factory Bastard
Spicy Chicken Breasts with a Buttermilk sauce on cheese buns. Melted cheddar on top on the breasts. Yummy breasts.

Marz

Factory Bastard
Very later dinner but having a Chicken Bacon & Peppercorn Ranch sub and than a Steak & Cheese sub from Subway. Hopefully that fills my gluttonous ass up for the night. Jesus.

Admin.

I aim to be smugly pedantic, or vice verse.
Site Supporter ☠️
mmmmmmmmm..... salmon avocado sushiiiii + wasssabiiiii
9A6Qe0B.jpeg

Marz

Factory Bastard
Roast, lots of gravy, some herb n lime some shit noodles, and niblet corn..

Yummers. Especially when I don't have to cook it myself. Friends are awesome.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

If there's one thing post-apocalypse movies and series have taught us is that there's no such thing as "expired canned food"

Bingo!

Its the only reason I let expired canned goods linger lol. When I have guests, I do break out the fresher stuff lol.

Tonight, frozen clam strips and french fries.
Last night, fried pork chops with mac and cheese, and green beans.
Night before that, grilled burgers. I made a Cheesy Western Sunday morning with a leftover patty. (burger, egg, cheese, relish, mustard)