What's for Dinner Tonight?

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
Newfie steak

fried-bologna-sandwich-recipe-1.jpg
Man….that would give me serious heartburn!

Fuck it…I’m doing Dominos tonight.

images

This is no place to go fishing for a boyfriend pineapple princess.
Don’t tell me you don’t like pineapple on pizza!?

People who like PoP have had their shit pushed uphill so often they have teeth almost as brown as yours.

• Funny
Reactions: X

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
A couple ears of sweet corn with butter and Old Bay and a nice sirloin tip steak.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Newfie steak

fried-bologna-sandwich-recipe-1.jpg
Man….that would give me serious heartburn!

Fuck it…I’m doing Dominos tonight.

images

This is no place to go fishing for a boyfriend pineapple princess.
Don’t tell me you don’t like pineapple on pizza!?

People who like PoP have had their shit pushed uphill so often they have teeth almost as brown as yours.
Hawaiian Pizza is the bomb!

Vienna sausages tonight with a side of pickled vegetables and a Lady’s Finger banana. Desert…Neapolitan ice cream with four guava halves in juice.

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️
I’ve got a beautiful rack of baby backs thawed out, but I forgot about the grease spill in the oven. Pray for me.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Chilli Mussels…

images
I envy people who live close to the shore SO FUCKING MUCH
I miss picking them off the rocks like I used to do as a kid. We used to have a pot ready on the beach with salt water steaming, and some chilli in a bag to add.

These days my wife gets them from the supermarket is cryovac bags, which is the next freshest thing one can possibly get.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The main course for supper later today (in about 19 hours) is going to be T-bone steaks. I am sure there will be a salad of some sort, vegetables of some sort (probably grilled), mushrooms for the steak, some form of potato, and a dessert.

But T-bone steaks are the main attraction.

Macabre

Banned
Banned
pork/smoky bacon on skewers with cheddar jalapeno rice... might as well live it up a bit while i can

Reggie Dunlop

Factory Bastard
Well, Im a big eater. Right now I'm eating about 3,000 calories a day. I've been up as high as about 4,000. I'll eat that over about 6 meals/snacks. I'll probably eat in one meal as much protien as most people consume in a day. I target about 250 grams of protien, 350 grams of carbs and about 45 grams of fats per day. Yea the cost of food right now is killing me, but it is what it is.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
The main course for supper later today (in about 19 hours) is going to be T-bone steaks. I am sure there will be a salad of some sort, vegetables of some sort (probably grilled), mushrooms for the steak, some form of potato, and a dessert.

But T-bone steaks are the main attraction.
Had a leafy salad with pine nuts and sweet onions and raisins and those little tomatoes and a bunch of other stuff with a homemade dressing...

And cheese perogies with sour cream...

And grilled vegetables...mainly red peppers and onions....

And fried mushrooms with the steak....

And AAA T-Bones. Oh, and some fresh buns from the bakery.

And then a homemade Oreo ice cream cake for desert with maraschino cherries and whipped cream.

Amarone wine to accompany the meal.